When I was a young teen. As a child, I use to love to perform for my mother, and as i grew into a young adult I started to seek out women in the media who looked like me… but there weren’t many. That’s when I knew I wanted to be part of a movement that portrayed positive images of plus size beauties in the media!
More in Modeling
- Meet Our May 2016 Spotlight Plus Model of The Month…
Her name is Kristin Gallina and she is a beautiful size-16 model based in Brooklyn, NY and signed to Bicoastal Model Management. Kristin spoke with PMM...May 3, 2016
- PLUS Model Magazine News Recap: Week of 4/25/16
Did you miss any PLUS Model Magazine news on the blog last week? We don’t want you to miss any of our...May 1, 2016
- PLUS Model Magazine News: The BIG Summer Issue is Here!
Our May 2016 issue has gone live and it’s our BIG Summer Issue, featuring the beautiful Desiree Jenkins (signed to Bicoastal Model Management) on...April 30, 2016
- PLUS Model Magazine and MarlaWynne Launch The everyBODY Model Search Contest!
Have you ever wanted to be on the cover of PLUS Model Magazine? We have joined forces with MarlaWynne to launch...April 23, 2016
- Plus Model Olivia Campbell Talks Body Shaming in Latest Episode of The What’s Underneath Project
“I’m Not Curvy, I’m Fat.” Plus model Olivia Campbell offers her experience with labels such as “fat” and the negative connotations that...April 13, 2016
- Meet Our April 2016 Spotlight Plus Model of The Month…
Her name is Frankie Tavares and she is a beautiful size-18 model based in New York City and signed to True Model Management. Frankie spoke with...April 5, 2016