PLUS Model Magazines’s January 2011 issue, is a well thought out tribute to the “Icon’s” of the plus size modeling industry. Plus size supermodel Natalie Laughlin is featured on the cover and in an editorial entitled “New Year…New You”. Along with Natalie, PLUS interviewed names like Kim Baker, Michele Weston, Catherine Schuller, Gwen DeVoe, and Jess Weiner.
More in Modeling
- PLUS Model Magazine and MarlaWynne Launch The everyBODY Model Search Contest!
Have you ever wanted to be on the cover of PLUS Model Magazine? We have joined forces with MarlaWynne to launch...April 23, 2016
- Plus Model Olivia Campbell Talks Body Shaming in Latest Episode of The What’s Underneath Project
“I’m Not Curvy, I’m Fat.” Plus model Olivia Campbell offers her experience with labels such as “fat” and the negative connotations that...April 13, 2016
- Meet Our April 2016 Spotlight Plus Model of The Month…
Her name is Frankie Tavares and she is a beautiful size-18 model based in New York City and signed to True Model Management. Frankie spoke with...April 5, 2016
- 15 Plus Models We’d Love To See On The Cover of Vogue
There has been a lot of talk of plus size models and how wonderful it would be to see them on...April 4, 2016
- Are You a Bold & Confident Aspiring Plus Model? SLINK Jeans is Looking For You!
Plus size denim fashion brand SLINK Jeans is back again with another model search, looking for bold and confident curvy women who want...April 2, 2016
- Modeling 101: Why Am I Not Booking Many Jobs Despite Being a Signed Model?
Are you an aspiring plus size model? Would you like to know more about how to break into the plus modeling...March 26, 2016