Ashley Stewart launches Coast to Coast Curves Plus Size Model Search hosted by Chenese Lewis and PLUS Model Magazine

Ashley Stewart, PLUS Model Magazine and Chenese Lewis are hosting a bi-coastal model search on February 25, 2011.

Coast-to-Coast Curves is looking for all Diva’s to show their style! One winner will be chosen from each coast.

The winners will receive:

– $300 gift certificate

– Glamorous photo shoot

– Feature editorial in PLUS Model Magazine.

Model Search will be held on February 25, 2011

New York

Ashley Stewart  Harlem Flagship Store

216-220 W. 125th St

NY, NY

4pm – 7pm

Los Angeles

Ashley Stewart Westfield Culver City Shopping Center

6000 Sepulveda Blvd. Ste 256

Culver City, CA

4pm – 7pm

* Come meet Chenese Lewis (Coast-to-Coast Curves Spokesperson) in CA and Madeline Jones (Editor, PLUS Model Magazine) in NY.

SHOW US YOUR CURVES!

We welcome diva’s sizes 12 and up!

*Must be at least 18 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian.

For more information visit www.plus-model-mag.com

www.ashleystewart.com

www.cheneselewis.com

Comments

1. Kia Meriwether says

Do you know if this will happen outside of Cali or NY? I’m in Indiana and would love to participate.

2. Konjelawana Daniels says

Yes because I way in Baton Rouge louisiana and I will hope you all do a tour around the world casting models that would be great because people like me in the south and not have as much money to travel out of state we don’t get the chance for opportunties like that and I would really love to be apart of the PFW which is short for Plus Fashion World . I would say more but I’m just waiting for the opportunty to meet you and miss chenese lewis . Love goes out to all the pretty plus size sexy womens out there size has no limited to beauty

3. Tanesha Awasthi says

Any chance the contest will come to San Francisco next time around, or we can submit photos online if we can’t appear in person?

4. Tasha says

Come to Melbourne Australia, please! We have no opportunities of this sort for plus models over here :(

5. Limarie says

OH MY GOD! THIS IS FOR ME!!!! ASHLEY STEWART IS MY DREAM! I AM NOT PLAYING ANY GAMES YALL!!! I AM LIKE IN TEARS…I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Limarie says

I am marking my calendar now as we speak and putting in a request to have this day off from work to go to NY. This is such a wonderful opportunity, I know I am tripping but seriously I LOVE ASHLEY STEWART and it is actually what motivated me to get into plus modeling so I have to be there even for just the experience. I am looking forward to meeting all the other beautiful plus models representing and of course seeing Maddy again and hopefully Mia Amber too! This sounds like so much fun and now I am already nervous LOL!

Okay sooo what do we bring and what will be required of us when we get there?

Thanks PMM!!

I’ AM GONNA HAVE TO AGREE WITH Konjelawana Daniels, I DON’T HAVE THE FUNDS EITHER, BUT I KNOW ONE THING WHEN I DO GET THE CHANCE THE WORLD BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE I WAS BORN READY…..LETS GO BIG GURLS….WE ROCK!!!!

8. Jessica says

Can you come anytime between 4 and 7? Or do you have to be there at 4? And do you think you guys will come to Philadelphia? Thanks :) I really hope I can make it! My work schedule might be a problem.

9. Jesika Clerge says

@Limarie! Yes, I am looking forward to meeting you too. I have seen a little of your portfolio and you’re gorgeous! See you Friday!

10. Sophia McClain says

I really want to know will you be visitiong Mississippi any time soon or near future or close by?

11. Plus Model says

The details of this model search are a little unclear.

Should we be dressed in Ashley Stewart clothing…or just our personal style?
    And what should we bring…if anything?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

12. Jesika Clerge says

I was just asking this same question too!! Do we need to bring photographs to submit and what attire should we be dressed in, should it be Ashley Stewart? Will we be required to walk a run way? I am sure we would all like to know this information so that we can be prepared! Thanks! :-D

13. JE says

I would absolutely love to be involved as a photographer for one of your events! If you ever are in the Orlando, Florida area, please don’t hesitate to contact me. WOW! Beautiful women you have posted here, be blessed!

I love everything about ashley stewart its nice to see how they make fashion fun for curvy woman.I having shopping there for years.I just want to say keep up the good job ASHLEY STEWART.Thanks for making me the DIVA that I am.

15. shamar ford says

HI, MY NAME IS SHAMAR AND SINCE FOREVER I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONSIDERED TO BE PLUS SIZE GIRL. I’ AM 21 NOW AND I WOULD LOVE TO BEGIN MY PLUS SIZE MODELING CAREER. THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE, IM YOUNG AND ENERGETIC. THE WAY I DRESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN VIEWED AS UNIQUE, I CAN ROCK EVERYTHING I WEAR BECAUSE, MY CONFIDENT LEVEL I MAINTAIN POSITIVE. I FIGURED IF NO ELSE LOVE ME I LOVE MYSELF. BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS I WOULD DO ANYTHING, WELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO BECOME APART OF THE PLUS SIZE MODELING INDUSTRY. PLZ CONTACT ME AT. EMAIL: FORD_SHAMAR@YAHOO.COM

16. lynntae says

People have been telling me that I should do this for years now. I even worked at AS before just never knew how to go about getting into it. Im in chicago.. Any help?

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by PLUS Model Magazine and PLUS Model Magazine, AmazeMagazine. AmazeMagazine said: PLUS Mag Updates: Ashley Stewart launches Coast to Coast Curves Plus Size Model Search hosted by Chenese Lewis and P… http://ow.ly/1bg3S8 […]

2. […] Link: Ashley Stewart launches Coast to Coast Curves Plus Size Model … […]