Connect
To Top

Ashley Stewart, PLUS Model Magazine and Chenese Lewis are hosting a bi-coastal model search on February 25, 2011.

Coast-to-Coast Curves is looking for all Diva’s to show their style! One winner will be chosen from each coast.

The winners will receive:

– $300 gift certificate

– Glamorous photo shoot

– Feature editorial in PLUS Model Magazine.

Model Search will be held on February 25, 2011

New York

Ashley Stewart  Harlem Flagship Store

216-220 W. 125th St

NY, NY

4pm – 7pm

Los Angeles

Ashley Stewart Westfield Culver City Shopping Center

6000 Sepulveda Blvd. Ste 256

Culver City, CA

4pm – 7pm

* Come meet Chenese Lewis (Coast-to-Coast Curves Spokesperson) in CA and Madeline Jones (Editor, PLUS Model Magazine) in NY.

SHOW US YOUR CURVES!

We welcome diva’s sizes 12 and up!

*Must be at least 18 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian.

For more information visit www.plus-model-mag.com

www.ashleystewart.com

www.cheneselewis.com

43 Comments

1. Kia Meriwether

February 9, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Do you know if this will happen outside of Cali or NY? I’m in Indiana and would love to participate.

2. Editor, Madeline Figueroa-Jones

February 9, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Hi Kia,

Other cities are a possibility in the future, but are not confirmed. :-)

Maddy

3. Tiffany

February 9, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Is there anything we need to bring or do prior to this model search??

4. Konjelawana Daniels

February 9, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Yes because I way in Baton Rouge louisiana and I will hope you all do a tour around the world casting models that would be great because people like me in the south and not have as much money to travel out of state we don’t get the chance for opportunties like that and I would really love to be apart of the PFW which is short for Plus Fashion World . I would say more but I’m just waiting for the opportunty to meet you and miss chenese lewis . Love goes out to all the pretty plus size sexy womens out there size has no limited to beauty

5. Konjelawana Daniels

February 9, 2011 at 11:31 pm

6. Michelle aka Lady Scarlett

February 10, 2011 at 1:28 am

Anything in Detroit?

7. Kia Meriwether

February 10, 2011 at 2:42 am

8. AmazeMagazine

February 9, 2011 at 8:28 pm

PLUS Mag Updates: Ashley Stewart launches Coast to Coast Curves Plus Size Model Search hosted by Chenese Lewis and P… http://ow.ly/1bg3S8

9. Tanesha Awasthi

February 10, 2011 at 5:20 am

Any chance the contest will come to San Francisco next time around, or we can submit photos online if we can’t appear in person?

10. Tasha

February 10, 2011 at 9:46 am

Come to Melbourne Australia, please! We have no opportunities of this sort for plus models over here :(

11. Limarie

February 10, 2011 at 2:36 pm

OH MY GOD! THIS IS FOR ME!!!! ASHLEY STEWART IS MY DREAM! I AM NOT PLAYING ANY GAMES YALL!!! I AM LIKE IN TEARS…I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Limarie

February 10, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I am marking my calendar now as we speak and putting in a request to have this day off from work to go to NY. This is such a wonderful opportunity, I know I am tripping but seriously I LOVE ASHLEY STEWART and it is actually what motivated me to get into plus modeling so I have to be there even for just the experience. I am looking forward to meeting all the other beautiful plus models representing and of course seeing Maddy again and hopefully Mia Amber too! This sounds like so much fun and now I am already nervous LOL!

Okay sooo what do we bring and what will be required of us when we get there?

Thanks PMM!!

13. Chic and Curvy

February 10, 2011 at 7:20 am

Ashley Stewart & Plus Model Magazine launching a Plus Size Model Search (NYC & LA) http://tinyurl.com/4vlxjn6

14. Churece

February 10, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Im really interested in this and im gonna attend. Do we need to bring anything with us

15. Cristina de la Barra

February 10, 2011 at 5:36 pm

16. LADIE

February 10, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I’ AM GONNA HAVE TO AGREE WITH Konjelawana Daniels, I DON’T HAVE THE FUNDS EITHER, BUT I KNOW ONE THING WHEN I DO GET THE CHANCE THE WORLD BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE I WAS BORN READY…..LETS GO BIG GURLS….WE ROCK!!!!

17. Jessica

February 10, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Can you come anytime between 4 and 7? Or do you have to be there at 4? And do you think you guys will come to Philadelphia? Thanks :) I really hope I can make it! My work schedule might be a problem.

18. PLUS Model Magazine

February 10, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Coast to Coast Curves – NY/LA Join @Ashley Stewart @plusmodelmag and @cheneselewis as we search for 2 Curvy divas http://bit.ly/hiAiu8

19. PLUS Model Magazine

February 10, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Ashley Stewart Coast to Coast Curves Plus Size Model Search hosted by Chenese Lewis and Plus Model Magazine http://fb.me/syZ35kHz

20. PLUS Model Magazine

February 11, 2011 at 12:40 am

Ashley Stewart's Coast to Coast Curves Plus Size Model Search hosted by Chenese Lewis and PLUS Model Magazine http://ow.ly/3Ud33

21. PLUS Model Magazine

February 11, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Save the date! Coast-to-Coast Curves comes to NY/LA on February 25th – Meet us @AshleyStewart for more details…http://bit.ly/hiAiu8

22. Jesika

February 12, 2011 at 7:34 am

See you on Fri Feb 25th!! I can’t wait!!

23. PLUS Model Magazine

February 12, 2011 at 2:15 am

Ashley Stewart launches Coast to Coast Curves Plus Size Model Search hosted by Chenese Lewis and PLUS Model Magazine http://ow.ly/3UI0W

24. Dary Lee Lander

February 13, 2011 at 6:59 pm

You have to come to Puerto Rico I would love to be part of the mag.

25. Limarie

February 14, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Some things came up unexpectedly but I still hope to be there…Jesika hope to see you there :)

26. Jesika Clerge

February 15, 2011 at 9:33 pm

@Limarie! Yes, I am looking forward to meeting you too. I have seen a little of your portfolio and you’re gorgeous! See you Friday!

27. PLUS Model Magazine

February 15, 2011 at 4:13 pm

@_Ashley_Stewart launches Coast-to-Coast curves in NY/LA http://bit.ly/hiAiu8

28. Ashley Stewart

February 15, 2011 at 4:32 pm

RT @Plusmodelmag: @_Ashley_Stewart launches Coast-to-Coast curves in NY/LA http://bit.ly/hiAiu8

29. Sophia McClain

February 17, 2011 at 9:50 pm

I really want to know will you be visitiong Mississippi any time soon or near future or close by?

30. Plus Model

February 21, 2011 at 7:50 pm

The details of this model search are a little unclear.

Should we be dressed in Ashley Stewart clothing…or just our personal style?
    And what should we bring…if anything?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

31. Jesika Clerge

February 22, 2011 at 8:31 pm

I was just asking this same question too!! Do we need to bring photographs to submit and what attire should we be dressed in, should it be Ashley Stewart? Will we be required to walk a run way? I am sure we would all like to know this information so that we can be prepared! Thanks! 😀

32. Editor, Madeline Figueroa-Jones

February 22, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Hello everyone,

We will be taking pictures of you when you come to the model search. We only need you to bring a pen and picture ID as you will have a basic form to fill out.

Come ready to wow us at Ashley Stewart! :-)

Maddy

33. Limarie

February 23, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Thanks!

34. Chic and Curvy

February 24, 2011 at 6:52 am

Fri, Feb 25 4pm-7pm, Chenese Lewis will be hosting a Plus size model search in LA (Culver City Mall). More info http://tinyurl.com/4vlxjn6

35. Editor, Madeline Figueroa-Jones

May 1, 2011 at 11:57 pm

I’m trying to do something in Orlando at the end of the summer or beginning of the fall. I’ll get in touch if it all works out. :-)

36. JE

May 1, 2011 at 11:42 pm

I would absolutely love to be involved as a photographer for one of your events! If you ever are in the Orlando, Florida area, please don’t hesitate to contact me. WOW! Beautiful women you have posted here, be blessed!

37. Diva Evans

May 21, 2011 at 8:00 am

I love everything about ashley stewart its nice to see how they make fashion fun for curvy woman.I having shopping there for years.I just want to say keep up the good job ASHLEY STEWART.Thanks for making me the DIVA that I am.

38. shamar ford

January 5, 2012 at 4:03 pm

HI, MY NAME IS SHAMAR AND SINCE FOREVER I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONSIDERED TO BE PLUS SIZE GIRL. I’ AM 21 NOW AND I WOULD LOVE TO BEGIN MY PLUS SIZE MODELING CAREER. THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE, IM YOUNG AND ENERGETIC. THE WAY I DRESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN VIEWED AS UNIQUE, I CAN ROCK EVERYTHING I WEAR BECAUSE, MY CONFIDENT LEVEL I MAINTAIN POSITIVE. I FIGURED IF NO ELSE LOVE ME I LOVE MYSELF. BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS I WOULD DO ANYTHING, WELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO BECOME APART OF THE PLUS SIZE MODELING INDUSTRY. PLZ CONTACT ME AT. EMAIL: [email protected]

39. Sky

July 16, 2012 at 12:24 pm

When will you be hosting this type of event in 2012 in NYC?

40. lynntae

September 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm

People have been telling me that I should do this for years now. I even worked at AS before just never knew how to go about getting into it. Im in chicago.. Any help?