Model Registration Now Open For FFFWeek!
Full Figured Fashion Week™ is looking for freelance (new faces) and agency runway models for shows & events during the month of June 2011. The deadline to submit is Friday, March 4, 2011.
What are We Looking For?
- Minimum height- 5’7″ without heels (if you are a plus petite model, you are encouraged to submit but your weight MUST be proportionate to your height. First consideration will be given to models who are at least 5’7″)
- Dress sizes between – 14-22
- Runway experience is mandatory.
- Able to attend at least one fitting in New York City (fittings will be scheduled approximately 2 weeks before the show)
- If you live outside of the state of New York, you must submit a video clip of your runway ability to us via YouTube.com. See video submission instructions below.
How Do You Apply? (All Models)
- Models must submit 2-3 photos MAXIMUM (One photo MUST be a head shot and the other a FULL body shot)
- Photos must be no larger than 5 megabytes.
- Please make sure your photographs are CLEAR, IN FOCUS, PROPERLY ROTATED and your face is free of accessories/obstructions (i.e. sunglasses, body paint etc) in your photos.
- Submitted photographs must be NO OLDER than ONE year old.
- Please make sure that YOU are the ONLY person in the photographs you submit.
- Self Portraits & Photographs taken from camera phones are not acceptable
- We will only notify those with whom there is an interest
For more information, visit online at FFFweek.com