Mia Amber Fund

The family of Mia Amber is overwhelmed by the outpouring of love her friends, co-workers and fans have showed her this week. We would like to express our sincere thanks for your kind words as we mourn her loss.

In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the Mia Amber Memorial Fund by using the Paypal link provided here.

Donate to the Mia Amber Memorial Fund

And from PLUS Model and Daily Venus Diva Magazine…
Remembering our Friend and Colleague Mia Amber Davis:

Comments

1. Rocky says

Mia was a great person and is missed …

The good die young and Mia was above good ..Love u girl!

2. miya emanuel says

By far my fav plus size model words cant express how someone can touch your life without you even knowing you will be sooooo missed Mia we all love you!!!!

3. cheryl says

It is so sad to have heard about the death of a young women to whom God needed her back in Heaven. Mia Amber spirit will be lot but yet it will be felt I hope by those who believe that be BB is important not all women are a size 2,4,6,8,10 they are 12,14,16,18 and up.
    When I use to see Monique she was beautiful then after she won the Oscar she sudden lost weight ??
    Why?? Then we have Queen Latifa she is an will be outstanding in her music and movie career she like Mia Amber impress me so much.
    To Mia Amber family, husband and friends this pain will be long an hard to deal with but remember you are the real ones who knew her best we are those looking in the window.
    God be with you all, Cheryl aka Savana

4. Nee says

Wow. I work at Ashley Stewart part time so I’d always see her photos on the walls. She’s one of the reasons I decided to go into plus size modeling. Seeing her work the camera ..she was awesome!

5. Tiffany Young says

She was a beautiful person inside & out. My prayers go out to her family. May God bless you all.

6. Debbie C says

R.I.P Mia Amber…It gives great comfort knowing for those that believe in the FATHER (THESSALONIANS 4 “We who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with those the LORD has called home already in the clouds to meet the LORD”) See you again Mia Amber!!!

7. Aleya Ms Fattie adams says

Thank you Mia, I will continue to make a mark on the plus size industry. Because of you. I have regained my courage. I will produce the first show dedicated to empowering plus size women all over the world. Your legacy will live on through the beautiful women you’ve inspired. I will never forget your smile. R.I.P. Princess.