New Reality Show Casting Plus Size Women in NYC Tristate Area
We are so excited to see so many more networks interested in showing plus size women on television and NOT necessarily losing weight or crying because they can’t get a date.
Vinnie Potestivo Entertainment is looking to bring a show that is centered around plus size women and fashion, their need for better clothing options or for styling help.
They are looking for women of caliber so please… no ultra sexy pictures, be simple in your email and please spell check.
The information for this casting is below.
- Curvy, vivacious, plus-size, full-figured women in the Tri-state area.
- Women who are having trouble finding clothing that compliments their size.
- Women who are tired of baggy,shapeless clothing.
- Women who need help finding something to wear for an event coming up in their life.
- A change in careers and don’t know how to shop.
- Women looking for fashionable & trendy clothing in their size
- Women who want to feel sexy & attractive at all times, no matter the size.
email to: email@example.com
Always an activist and looking to bring plus size women into a fashion forward mentality, in 2006 she combined forces with friend and online magazine publisher, Valery Amador, to create PLUS Model Magazine, where they could respond to plus women's demand for fashionable clothing displayed prominently on appropriately sized models. Since then, Ms. Jones has quickly become the, 'Anna Wintour' of the plus size industry where she is frequently called upon for her expertise and insight; Appearances and interviews include ABC World News with Diane Sawyer, Entertainment Tonight, Coco Perez, Fox News, HuffingtonPost.com and 200+ other media sources.