Dorothy Combs Models

Dorothy Combs Models

Located in beautiful Miami, Florida, Dorothy Combs Models is a modeling agency exclusively representing plus size models. Our Florida-based agency was founded in 2005 by Dorothy Combs whom has been a model booking agent for more than 18 years. Dorothy’s experience has given her extensive knowledge and expertise in the plus size modeling industry.

Modeling Agency

12550 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 800-PMB 14
North Miami, FL 33181 USA

TEL (305) 459-0553
FAX (305) 459-0553

www.dorothycombsmodels.com
dorothy@dorothycombsmodels.com

Dorothy Combs Models Facebook
Our plus size modeling agency deals with a wide range of international clientele. The models we represent are booked on jobs all over the world including exciting locations such as Austria, Brazil, Chile, Canada, Dubai, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Turkey as well as locations all over the United States.Dorothy Combs Models looks for beautiful women sizes 10 and up. The height requirement for talent we represent is at least 5’9″. New talent — please feel free to submit your pictures by e-mail or regular mail.We look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

i love the look of all the model was trying to get into the bis myself,can u give me some pointers or where i should look first, i’m 5’1 ,which is the problem ,but there should be something out there for me,plus i’m a hot plus girl.help please

2. janine magyar says

Hello! I am very interested in becoming a plus size model for Dorothy Combs however I am shorter than 5’9 and over 30. Any suggestions on what i can do to get signed with an agency? I have over 4 years experience in runway, print and promotional work. Thanks!

3. Vernyell Williams says

Hello I’m very interested in being a Plus Size Model I been try to find different avenues but not sure where to start I’m 5″3 and over my 20’s I would like to just do local or what ever comes my way. I always wanted to do plus size modeling and would to try. Please help me find a way or some pointers.

4. christine says

Hi my name is christine im 22 yrs old i jst moved to augusta ga i have a 7lil yr old child whom look up to me with everything i would love to be a model this is my passion i take pic everyday i even try to do smize with ur eyes lke tayra say if u give me a chance i can show u wat i can do

5. DaNaya says

Hi I’m interested in being a model myself . I was just wondering if I could a bit o advice on the do’s and don’ts . I’m 19 , and between 5’5-and5’7 . It is a very big interest for me so I anyone could help me I’d be greatfull

6. marcia reis says

hello I’m Brazilian, and I want to be part of the team of models of you. have immediate availability to work with you. Thank you.

7. Marisol soriano says

Hi my name marisol and i wanted to be a plus size model . But i have a question does age really matter ? Welll am 30yrs old and i lways wanted to get no modeling or radio hosting. But never had someone to guide me or help me. Now that am older i want to accomplish this. Is it too late ? Would someone help me ?

8. Crystal says

Hello my name is Crystal. I’m interested in becoming a plus size model just moved to texas from VA my love for fashion has sparked my interest my co workers tell me all the time I should look into plus size modeling . I get compliments all the time. I’ve never did any kind of modeling but I’m eager to get involve in the business I’m about 5/5 body is proportion to height.

9. TANIKA ANDREWS says

Hello,
    I’ve always wanted to model print for magazines or different advertisements. I really just want to model period, but I have done runway and nude modeling for an artist. I would really like to make a career out of modeling. I am a true plus size model. I’m 5’4″ and 217. I’m proportioned very well and receive compliments all of the time. I’m bottom heavy and have nice breast. I’m willing to travel. Please help me. I model for a photographer, so he can submit my photos if that’s proper protocol.

10. Rachael Rose says

Hello, I’m Rachael Rose….I’m 5’9.5″, size 14, and interested in becoming a model! Please contact me @ (571) 334-0475. Hope to talk to someone soon<3