PLUS Model Magazine Set To Announce Model Search December 2011

Attention all aspiring (non signed) models: Plus Model Magazine will be announcing an amazing MODEL SEARCH in December. We are informing you now so that you can get your snap shots, photos, skin, hair, etc ready. This is going to be open to sizes 12+. BIG Opportunity!

Please research, test and know everything there is to know about how to properly submit for a model search.

Stay tuned as we bring you more details as they become available.

Comments

1. laurieann Coakley says

Can you please email me on any other stuff, i need to bring… Such as clothing wise, shoes, acessories for this is my first time. thanks in advance

2. Jesika Jeune says

I am super excited and cannot wait! I have all the possible articles from PMM and from reliable sources on how to submit photos and what types to submit to be successful in getting that opportunity! Thanks so much Maddy for the past help with all of your tips and advice PMM. <3

3. BecciJ says

I’m asuming this model search is just being done in the USA? I am in Wales in GB, is there any chance i can enter??

Hi I’m very much interested I wanna knw what u have to do n also have to….also when is the deadline would love fr someone to contact me…I’m 26 n everybdy say’s I should try my luck to please get back to me thank

5. ruth says

Hi, I am a 37 years old soon to be 38, i always wanted to be a big size model however i sacrificed my dream for my career during my earlier youth years now that I have my MD degree I am ready for modeling. i was wondering if i am too old, my friends think that i have what it takes. please any advices? i am in NY how do i enter the december model search?

thank you!!

6. Carmen Santos says

I’m Looking for details to enter but I don’t see nothing. Kindly please provide us with it. Thanks

7. Priscilla says

I am interested in doing some plus size modeling, I have been with a company several years ago. I am older and size 22/ 24. Any suggestions on where to get started with you?