Plus Size Beauty – Anybody who knows me knows I live in LA, start working before NYC gets in the office, and make myself available for International clients. Perfectly blow dried and curled hair is not only an option. Great hairstyles that I can do that require day old (or two) hair… priceless!
I ran across his fantastic and yummy hair tutorial (inspired by cinnamon buns) on blogger A Cup of Jo via (I found her on Pinterest). Follow the easy-to-do how-to instructions on this quick and easy hair do!
1. This style is so easy, it’s laughable. Day-old hair is best (which is true for most hairstyles, since it’s easier to work with hair that has a little dirt in it).
2. Divide your hair into three equal parts and quickly spray each section with a little hairspray to help give it hold. Let the hairspray set for a couple seconds, and then lightly comb it out.
3. Take the section on your right side, and twist your hair all the way down to the end. You want to twist counter-clockwise, toward your face. Wrap the right section in on itself, just like you’re making a little bun. Let some of the hair stick out, it’s ok (you don’t want them to look like Princess Leia buns).
4. Pin the right bun in place. I like to use these mini bobby pins, since they’re easier to hide and they’re coated in rubber so they hold your hair better.
5. Next, twist the middle section clockwise and pin. Then twist the left section clockwise and pin.
6. Spray the three buns with a little more hairspray, and you’re done!