Monday on PLUS Model Radio Kim McCarter, City Movement Manager and Chapter Owner for Project Curve Appeal’s NYC chapter, Blogger Monique Frausto of CurvesandChaos.com, and Paula Michelle CEO of Nfinite Form, LLC and co-founder of New Jersey Full Figured Fashion Week in Atlantic City. Also, PLUS Model Radio contributor Stephanie Penn gives us the latest scoop on the plus industry! http://www.plusmodelradio.com/
More in Modeling
- Ashley Graham Lands Major TV Gig This Fall
Now you can add “Judge” to Ashley Graham’s “Been there, Done that” list. The Sports Illustrated and Cosmopolitan cover model just landed a...July 23, 2016
- Modeling 101: What Should I Expect At My First Agency Call?
Are you an aspiring plus size model? Would you like to know more about how to break into the plus modeling...July 22, 2016
- 5 Things You Don’t Want To Miss In The Latest Issue
Have you checked out our latest issue yet? It’s our 10th Anniversary issue, where we are celebrating 10 years in virtual print,...July 19, 2016
- Modeling 101: What Type of Images Should I Be Taking?
Are you an aspiring plus size model? Would you like to know more about how to break into the plus modeling...July 13, 2016
- Street Style: 10 Plus Models Slaying It This Summer
Summer style is known as fun and sexy because when the temperature rises, you have to really think about what to...July 11, 2016
- Ashley Stewart’s #ASTrueModel Winners Seen in Latest Campaign
Last October, Ashley Stewart announced they were partnering with True Model Management to launch a model search on Instagram where an aspiring...July 8, 2016