HydroChic’s classic softball style jersey just got better. Same great classic style now made from their Ultra line of fabric. Experience a new way to enjoy the sports and the water with HydroChic Ultra rash guards. Their 100% Chlorine resistant slimming shape fabric has UPF 50+ sun protection, keeps its shape longer, quick drying, light weight, easy to care for, and comes with a sports/swim bra to hold and support you. Mix and match with many of their skirts, skorts, shorts, and fitness pants.
More in Fashion
- Plus Size Fashion Sales and Deals For The Weekend of 2/5/16
You can still score some great items on sale and in clearance as we approach Valentine’s Day and President’s Day weekend,...February 6, 2016
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Studio Sporty Sequin Dress From Eloquii
Add some glamour to classically sporty stripes with this Studio Sporty Sequin Dress From Eloquii. Strappy sandals and a simple clutch pull...February 6, 2016
- Rachel Roy’s New Plus Size Line To Launch Next Week
Designer Rachel Roy announced via WWD in December 2015 that she would be launching a new plus size clothing line as part...February 5, 2016
- The Otis Collection For Lane Bryant Has Arrived… What Do You Think?
We reported last week that plus size fashion retailer Lane Bryant announced their partnership with students from Otis College of Art and...February 5, 2016
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Denim Asymmetrical Skater Dress From Avenue
This Denim Asymmetrical Skater Dress from Avenue is a fantastic combination of classic denim and the on-trend and popular skater dress silhouette...February 5, 2016
- Sponsored Plus Size Fashion Trend of The Day: Victoria Dress From City Chic
Chic, luxurious and truly high fashion, the Victoria Dress from City Chic is perfect for any event you have coming up...February 5, 2016