To Top

Plus Model Agencies

Plus Model Agencies

Not all agencies handle plus size models. From our last checking, the list below does, and can serve as a jumping-off point for helping you to find representation as a plus model. Please note though that agencies can change their policy at any time as to the ‘types’ of models they represent, and so before showing up for an open call or sending your photos to any model agency, please make sure to verify that you fit the criteria for what they are looking for, so as not to waste your time. (Note: PLUS Model Magazine is not an affiliate of any agency, nor do we endorse any agency. Contact agencies at your own risk as PLUS Model Magazine, nor publisher Venus Imaging Education, LLC can vouch for the accuracy or ethical standing of any listing or agency.)

Think we need to update or add a listing?
Drop us a line and let us know!

Model Agencies Serving Multiple Cities

List of US Model Agencies

International Model Agencies

International Model Agencies Serving Multiple Cities

Click here to learn more on HOW TO BECOME A PLUS SIZE MODEL

Think we need to update or add a listing?
Drop us a line and let us know!

1. Bernadette Crisol

July 18, 2012 at 1:13 am

Hi! I’m 27 year old plus size woman from the Philippines. And I really wanted to become a plus size model. It has been years that I’ve been searching for modelling agency that caters to big women like me. But there are very limited (no) opportunity here in the Philippines. I hope you can help me make my dreams come true since my biological clock is already ticking so fast and I’m not getting any younger :) lol! I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

2. linda

September 26, 2012 at 11:39 am

Hi! I’m 30 year old plus size woman from the dallas tx area. And I really want to become a plus size model. I’ve been searching for modelling agency that caters to big women like me. But there are very limited. I hope you can help me make my dreams come true, I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

January 18, 2013 at 5:23 am

short and sweet!! LOOK NO MORE IM HERE AND READY!!!!

4. sweet kandi walker

February 22, 2013 at 4:26 pm

5. Jasmine Quiles

March 25, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I am a very confident and fierce Latin curvy plus size model. I am interested in modeling and fashion is my passion. I would love the opportunity to at least submit some photos for some possible modeling jobs. Thanks in advance for your time.

6. Zoe

April 9, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Hello! I’m an 18-year-old woman and I’m in North Georgia looking to become a plus-sized model. Size 11 shoe, size 18/20 pants and I’m a healthy 6 foot 3! I have a killer walk and I’m just looking for tips or anyone who knows how to truly get into this career. Thank-you! :)

7. cami

April 10, 2013 at 1:06 pm

I would like to find some plus size modelling jobs in London

Can anyone guide me please!

8. cami

April 10, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Where can I find plus size modelling jobs in London

9. Rolonda Anderson

April 29, 2013 at 10:14 am

I would be very excited to work for a plus size line and have the experience to walk in a runway show!

10. Roleen Guinto

May 16, 2013 at 11:51 pm

I’m a 15 y/o girl turning 16 this November. I’ve been wanting to have an opportunity to model but there are limited plus size agencies here in the Philippines. I hope that you’d see this and can help me to find opportunities. :) I’m standing at 5’4, i have dark skin and i’m as confident as ever in my body. Hope to hear from you guys soon :))

11. Chiquita Roberts

September 21, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Hey Everyone My Name Is Kita I Love Taking Picture I’m Beautiful U Can Check Me Out On Facebook(Chiquita Robert) Instagram (juicyk103) I’m Lookin For A Model Job So Help Me Out Yall

12. plus size modeling auditions

October 16, 2013 at 11:56 am

The Top Agencies list is an alphabetical list of all agencies representing models currently or recently listed in one of the top model rankings.

13. Mariela Wright

October 18, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Hey! I’m Mariela, Puerto Rican and 17 years old. Mocha skin tone and I love taking pictures of my face! (Especially since it’s soo smooth and well taken care of) I would love to be a model for a little more self confidence boost 😀

14. Elizaveta

October 20, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Hello! I’m a former model, and now a new mom to a wonderful 4 months old baby girl. I’m size 8 now, but with toned body (doing Insanity workout). I’d love to become a plus size model and be featured in your magazine! Please don’t hesitate to check out my website, and contact me if interested!
    Thank you!

15. Aliyah Keefer

October 27, 2013 at 9:54 am

I’m 17 years old will be 18 in 2 months , I weight a little over 200lbs I’m about 5’9 and a size 13 jeans. I am desperate for a shot to become a plus size model. I am a beginner so if you can help me in anyway please reach me with a callback number, thank you !!!????????????????????????????

16. Nadeya Searcy

November 6, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Im looking into the modeling business. If someone could help me. Follow me & look at my pics on Instagram @NyeLoves.

17. Blaine

November 6, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I’m looking into the plus size modeling world and I want in any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated

18. Jennifer Wade

November 11, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I’m really happy that there are plus size models out there bc it shows that you don’t have to be skinny to be beautiful, So with that I say Hi I’m Jennifer I’m a 28yo married mother of 5. I’m really outgoing and think I’m beautiful and could be a plus size model. I would like to know how to become one thank you.

19. plus size

November 16, 2013 at 10:38 am

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button!
    I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to
    fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

20. Echoe blu

November 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I’m trying to become a plus size model I’m from Tennessee I have modeling under my belt. I 5’7 200lbs size 14 pants nothing killing but I do make it work if you please look at my website and let me know I would love to here from you

21. katayah fairman

November 27, 2013 at 11:49 am

Hi my name is katayah fairman.. I don’t do social networking!! And one of my friends said that I should try plus size modeling.. I’m very comfortable with my size!! So if you’re intresting in me please email me..

22. Daniella Diab

November 29, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Hey my name is Daniella, I’m 24 years old and I’ve been interested in modeling since I was younger but never pursued my dream! I would love the opportunity!

23. Seoane

December 6, 2013 at 12:00 pm

You have probably heard it all from “I have always wanted to be a model, I am ment to do this” to “I have done this all my life you need to choose me.” I am neither of those. I am a young hard working woman and mother in seek of her happiness. I work 2 jobs, completely devoted to my son, and have always been committed to everything I do. I have never professionally modeled before or have any experience but for once i have decided to listen to my inner heart and what other people say and want to give modeling a try. I am not a perfect size 2 or 4. I am a perfect size 12 and feel that every woman is just as beautiful. If I would ever get a chance to go forward in this industry I would want to exemplify the beauty of every hard working woman out there and make them feel the true confidence in each and every one of them. Help me grow as a woman along with any other full figured women out there as their fashion figure.

24. ROSE

December 13, 2013 at 4:24 pm

hi! i just turned 24 from the philippines. there isnt alot of opportunity here And I really want to become a plus size model. I’ve been searching for modelling agency that caters to big women like me. I hope you can help me make my dreams come true, I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

25. Nora Abbey

December 31, 2013 at 3:19 pm

I am interested in doing plus size modeling. Please contact me At your convenience .
    Nora Abbey

26. sue b

January 19, 2014 at 4:33 pm

We are a retailer in Westwood, NJ 07675. We are looking for a model sized 12-16 for our ads. Would anyone be interested in free lancing?

27. Christelle mancile

March 15, 2014 at 7:50 am

hi my name is Christelle Mancile, 19 years old. Im from Philippines and looking for plus size modeling agency. when I saw this page I thought this is my chance but when I found out that there are no agencies (for plus size) here in the Philippines I was frustrated. I hope you guys can help me out, just check out my facebook profile and please help me make my dream come true.

28. TV Casting

April 17, 2014 at 12:32 pm

A Major Cable Network is currently searching for FAMILIES ranging ALL ages that live a SUPER-SIZED LIFE.

This casting call is for ONLY THOSE who identify as “XL and PROUD” and are comfortable exploring the issue of weight in America.

At the core, we’re looking for a tight-knit family that is comfortable in their own skin. As critics and conflicts come and go they remain bound by love. If you have an XL family or have ever referred to yourselves as one “BIG” happy family who believes bigger means better in every way, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORY FROM START TO FINISH.

Please send photo, all contact info and bio of each member of the immediate family, including age, size (weight, height), job, and the struggles, and successes you’ve gone through due to weight. APPLY TO [email protected], Subject Line: XL AND PROUD.

29. Kari Kilpatrick

May 4, 2014 at 10:17 am

hi im kari i want to become a plus size model was wonding how do i get started

30. Ashley Camille

May 22, 2014 at 9:05 am

Hello Kari. Join our Ashley Camille Modeling training centerto become a plus size model.

31. Hannah Pels

June 15, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I’m 17, 5’10, 155 lbs, size 10 waist & I have no idea where to begin to become a plus sized model…Help please????

32. Ashley Camille

June 15, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Hello Hannah. Contact us to become a plus size model.

33. Farrah Hendricks

September 14, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Part time legitimate modeling wanted for a curvy-full-figured middle-aged woman. Would like jobs aimed at the baby boomer population, for skin care products or a healthy lifestyle. Married forever only once and have 5 grown children, 5 grand children. My positives are that I have beautiful well cared for skin. I’ve never had any cosmetic surgery, implants or otherwise. Also I am a natural blonde, never have bleached my hair. I’ve also never been on a diet, hence the curves, but I do go to the gym regularly to stay healthy & fit. My husband is my inspiration to put myself out there and though he is not a photographer he enjoys taking pics. of me, lol, he does need to get a better camera. So these are casual spur of the moment pics. he enjoys taking. Yes I know I’m not a super-model, but I want to inspire other older women to be the best they can be.?

34. Gina

September 16, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Hello. I’m 25 years old. Born in Puerto Rico! Allot of people find me attractive even though I’m big and tall. So some asked me why don’t i model? Lol never thought of that but I do find myself very photogenic

35. Kathleen

September 23, 2014 at 4:07 pm

I am interested to do plus size modeling.

36. Pauline Heath

January 20, 2015 at 12:06 am

Thanks for this valuable information and those links are really helpful. This helps many aspiring models like me. Great post! Try to check this site, it has a list of modeling jobs. What do you think about it?

37. perlissa

January 24, 2015 at 9:52 am

hi my name is perlissa Iam 21 years old I taken picture and I am very cofidecent in my own skin I am a very healthy girl I exercise a lot I allways deam of been a pus size model I am very curvy

38. Sirena Amador

March 12, 2015 at 12:34 am

I don’t think becoming a plus size model is all about the fame for me, but to be recognized for being ” big ” or ” fat ” known to me as plus size. I’m just as confident in my skin, just like these girls on here. I just want to see more magazine more TV commercials with plus size women inspiring those out there that are ashamed to love their skin , to love their bodies. To embrace what we have. That’s a goal, to be inspire to inspire. My only wish is to model for a purpose.

39. Clarissa Robinson

March 27, 2015 at 11:06 am

I was always told by my family and friends that I have a modeling face, so I am very interested in becoming a plus size model this is my dream and I want to accomplish it.

40. Julia Sapho

May 14, 2015 at 6:40 am

Hello, I am a 32 year old mother that would love to be a plus size model. I am considered to be legally blind because I only have 17% vision in my right eye and none at all in my left. I am hoping for an opportunity in the Chicago area. Being plus size is the new beauty!

41. Joanne

June 1, 2015 at 11:26 am

Interested in possibly becoming a plus size model. I’m thick, but curvy.

42. jacqueline marra

June 3, 2015 at 12:30 pm

I have left comments about trying t find out about plus-size modeling and they don’t seem to be going through. I need to talk to someone about this.

43. Anchilon

June 6, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Good day to all,
    I just want to know how to apply as a plus size model. I am 20 yes old, living in Philippines. I think I have the beauty to be a model and have a plus size. If you wanna know about me just contact me through my email and I will send photos of me. Thank you for reading. Hope to be a model soon. Salamat.

44. Marcy Cruz, Blog Editor

June 6, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Hi Anchilon,

Please check out the following link:

Thanks so much and Good Luck!

45. chelsie

June 11, 2015 at 5:21 pm

Hello im chelsie im 24 im plus size and I really want to get in the door with modeling. Im from kansas and its really hard to get started here. I am willing to relocate and everything just to presue my dream. I’ve always been told I need to just go a head and model and finally I agree im ready I have nothing holding me back im young single and no kids. I just dont know how to get started their is nothing for me here in kansas and I personally feel like im not going to succeed here. Please help me.

46. catherine magee

June 16, 2015 at 1:37 pm

hi, im Catherine in my 40s looking for a career in print catalog work model for jc penny elks fashion shows appeared in the model look magazine looking forward to hearing from you soon looking for work to become the next model to grace your the cover of your magazine .

47. zoe

July 10, 2015 at 12:39 am

I am under 18 and wondering if you guys have jobs for teens.

48. Kartina Turner

July 14, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Hello, my name is Kartina Nicole. I am 30 year old mother of two wonderful, and smart kids. I’m the south (USA). I love thousands of photo’s. Im very photogenic. Other than my kids, selfies are my life. Haha. No, seriously y’all should really try me. I will love to make this modeling out of a carreer, maybe throwing a little acting, acting, and become an photopgrapher. Im very ambitious, and will love to be discovered, and get paid for doing someting thst I love. Thanks, for reading my comment. Hope to hear from y’all soon !

49. Gauri

September 6, 2015 at 5:44 am

I am aspiring to be a curve model but their are no good opportunities in the country (India) I live in. I am 5’8 and a UK 14. I would be happy if I was directed towards a company that would help me out.

50. Ashley May

September 11, 2015 at 11:12 am

Hello my name is Ashley May. I’m 5’11 and very curvy . I want to consider being a plus size model. I’m willing to travel

51. herlinda

September 13, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Hi Dear,

I am Herlinda want to be a curve model, please contact me .

52. Trenice Womack

September 23, 2015 at 10:12 am

I’m a 21 year old African American woman interested in plus sized modeling. I’m 5’10, wearing 18/20, and size 12 shoe. Your feedback is greatly appreciated; Looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance.
    Trenice Womack

53. Rose

October 15, 2015 at 7:59 pm

iam aspiring to be a plus size model my name is rose henderson and iam 46 and 5,5 wear 18_20 and size 10 shoe so if you are willing to take. A change then. Give. Me a email.

54. Jennifer Gallagher

October 16, 2015 at 10:00 am

Im currently seeking work and i have previous experience, I was going to be signed with Next Modeling Agency and had my interview and was too short, i had accidentally said my height was 5 7 and its 5 6 plus soo. i was upset but still have experience ive worked on soap operas (soledad) in south america and commercials/modeling ect ect..

55. Jazmin Ware

October 20, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Hello my name is jazmin ware and I’m a 18 year old young woman with tons of ambition and confidence. Located in the Chicago land area. I have a vanilla skin tone due to me being mixed. I stand at 5’11 and I’m a size 12. I’ve always been curious about stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something new, especially since I’ve always been told I’d make the perfect model. Please email me at [email protected] if you could help.

56. Mykayla pruitt

October 21, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Hi my name is mykayla Pruitt and I am 19 years old looking to be a plus size model. I’ve always wanted to be one ever since I was in highschool. it really hard looking for a modeling job especially when you are a big girl like me! If any one would help me fulfill that dream I would be very very thankful