Plus Model Agencies

Plus Model Agencies

Not all agencies handle plus size models. From our last checking, the list below does, and can serve as a jumping-off point for helping you to find representation as a plus model. Please note though that agencies can change their policy at any time as to the ‘types’ of models they represent, and so before showing up for an open call or sending your photos to any model agency, please make sure to verify that you fit the criteria for what they are looking for, so as not to waste your time. (Note: PLUS Model Magazine is not an affiliate of any agency, nor do we endorse any agency. Contact agencies at your own risk as PLUS Model Magazine, nor publisher Venus Imaging Education, LLC can vouch for the accuracy or ethical standing of any listing or agency.)

Think we need to update or add a listing?
Drop us a line and let us know!

Model Agencies Serving Multiple Cities

List of US Model Agencies

International Model Agencies

International Model Agencies Serving Multiple Cities

Click here to learn more on HOW TO BECOME A PLUS SIZE MODEL

Think we need to update or add a listing?
Drop us a line and let us know!

Comments

1. Bernadette Crisol says

Hi! I’m 27 year old plus size woman from the Philippines. And I really wanted to become a plus size model. It has been years that I’ve been searching for modelling agency that caters to big women like me. But there are very limited (no) opportunity here in the Philippines. I hope you can help me make my dreams come true since my biological clock is already ticking so fast and I’m not getting any younger :) lol! I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

2. linda says

Hi! I’m 30 year old plus size woman from the dallas tx area. And I really want to become a plus size model. I’ve been searching for modelling agency that caters to big women like me. But there are very limited. I hope you can help me make my dreams come true, I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

3. sweet kandi walker says

MY NAME IS SWEET KANDI I LOVE BEING INFRONT THE CAMRA I LOVE TO MODEL,ENTERTAIN MEN & WOMEN,THE WORLD I JUST NEED FOR SOME ONE TO TAKE ME UNDER THERE WING HELP ME TO GET STARTED DOING WHAT I LOVE TO DO(PICTURES,) MY BODY IS MY LIFE…

4. Jasmine Quiles says

I am a very confident and fierce Latin curvy plus size model. I am interested in modeling and fashion is my passion. I would love the opportunity to at least submit some photos for some possible modeling jobs. Thanks in advance for your time.

5. Zoe says

Hello! I’m an 18-year-old woman and I’m in North Georgia looking to become a plus-sized model. Size 11 shoe, size 18/20 pants and I’m a healthy 6 foot 3! I have a killer walk and I’m just looking for tips or anyone who knows how to truly get into this career. Thank-you! :)

6. cami says

I would like to find some plus size modelling jobs in London

Can anyone guide me please!

Thanks,

7. Rolonda Anderson says

I would be very excited to work for a plus size line and have the experience to walk in a runway show!

8. Roleen Guinto says

I’m a 15 y/o girl turning 16 this November. I’ve been wanting to have an opportunity to model but there are limited plus size agencies here in the Philippines. I hope that you’d see this and can help me to find opportunities. :) I’m standing at 5’4, i have dark skin and i’m as confident as ever in my body. Hope to hear from you guys soon :))

9. Chiquita Roberts says

Hey Everyone My Name Is Kita I Love Taking Picture I’m Beautiful U Can Check Me Out On Facebook(Chiquita Robert) Instagram (juicyk103) I’m Lookin For A Model Job So Help Me Out Yall

10. Mariela Wright says

Hey! I’m Mariela, Puerto Rican and 17 years old. Mocha skin tone and I love taking pictures of my face! (Especially since it’s soo smooth and well taken care of) I would love to be a model for a little more self confidence boost :D

Hello! I’m a former model, and now a new mom to a wonderful 4 months old baby girl. I’m size 8 now, but with toned body (doing Insanity workout). I’d love to become a plus size model and be featured in your magazine! Please don’t hesitate to check out my website, and contact me if interested!
    Thank you!
    Elizaveta

12. Aliyah Keefer says

I’m 17 years old will be 18 in 2 months , I weight a little over 200lbs I’m about 5’9 and a size 13 jeans. I am desperate for a shot to become a plus size model. I am a beginner so if you can help me in anyway please reach me with a callback number, thank you !!!????????????????????????????

13. Nadeya Searcy says

Im looking into the modeling business. If someone could help me. Follow me & look at my pics on Instagram @NyeLoves.

14. Blaine says

I’m looking into the plus size modeling world and I want in any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated

15. Jennifer Wade says

I’m really happy that there are plus size models out there bc it shows that you don’t have to be skinny to be beautiful, So with that I say Hi I’m Jennifer I’m a 28yo married mother of 5. I’m really outgoing and think I’m beautiful and could be a plus size model. I would like to know how to become one thank you.

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button!
    I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to
    fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

I’m trying to become a plus size model I’m from Tennessee I have modeling under my belt. I 5’7 200lbs size 14 pants nothing killing but I do make it work if you please look at my website and let me know I would love to here from you

18. katayah fairman says

Hi my name is katayah fairman.. I don’t do social networking!! And one of my friends said that I should try plus size modeling.. I’m very comfortable with my size!! So if you’re intresting in me please email me..

19. Daniella Diab says

Hey my name is Daniella, I’m 24 years old and I’ve been interested in modeling since I was younger but never pursued my dream! I would love the opportunity!

20. Seoane says

You have probably heard it all from “I have always wanted to be a model, I am ment to do this” to “I have done this all my life you need to choose me.” I am neither of those. I am a young hard working woman and mother in seek of her happiness. I work 2 jobs, completely devoted to my son, and have always been committed to everything I do. I have never professionally modeled before or have any experience but for once i have decided to listen to my inner heart and what other people say and want to give modeling a try. I am not a perfect size 2 or 4. I am a perfect size 12 and feel that every woman is just as beautiful. If I would ever get a chance to go forward in this industry I would want to exemplify the beauty of every hard working woman out there and make them feel the true confidence in each and every one of them. Help me grow as a woman along with any other full figured women out there as their fashion figure.

21. ROSE says

hi! i just turned 24 from the philippines. there isnt alot of opportunity here And I really want to become a plus size model. I’ve been searching for modelling agency that caters to big women like me. I hope you can help me make my dreams come true, I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

22. Nora Abbey says

I am interested in doing plus size modeling. Please contact me At your convenience .
    Nora Abbey

23. sue b says

We are a retailer in Westwood, NJ 07675. We are looking for a model sized 12-16 for our ads. Would anyone be interested in free lancing?

24. Christelle mancile says

hi my name is Christelle Mancile, 19 years old. Im from Philippines and looking for plus size modeling agency. when I saw this page I thought this is my chance but when I found out that there are no agencies (for plus size) here in the Philippines I was frustrated. I hope you guys can help me out, just check out my facebook profile and please help me make my dream come true.

25. TV Casting says

A Major Cable Network is currently searching for FAMILIES ranging ALL ages that live a SUPER-SIZED LIFE.

This casting call is for ONLY THOSE who identify as “XL and PROUD” and are comfortable exploring the issue of weight in America.

At the core, we’re looking for a tight-knit family that is comfortable in their own skin. As critics and conflicts come and go they remain bound by love. If you have an XL family or have ever referred to yourselves as one “BIG” happy family who believes bigger means better in every way, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORY FROM START TO FINISH.

Please send photo, all contact info and bio of each member of the immediate family, including age, size (weight, height), job, and the struggles, and successes you’ve gone through due to weight. APPLY TO tvcasting14@gmail.com, Subject Line: XL AND PROUD.

26. Kari Kilpatrick says

hi im kari i want to become a plus size model was wonding how do i get started

27. Hannah Pels says

I’m 17, 5’10, 155 lbs, size 10 waist & I have no idea where to begin to become a plus sized model…Help please????

Part time legitimate modeling wanted for a curvy-full-figured middle-aged woman. Would like jobs aimed at the baby boomer population, for skin care products or a healthy lifestyle. Married forever only once and have 5 grown children, 5 grand children. My positives are that I have beautiful well cared for skin. I’ve never had any cosmetic surgery, implants or otherwise. Also I am a natural blonde, never have bleached my hair. I’ve also never been on a diet, hence the curves, but I do go to the gym regularly to stay healthy & fit. My husband is my inspiration to put myself out there and though he is not a photographer he enjoys taking pics. of me, lol, he does need to get a better camera. So these are casual spur of the moment pics. he enjoys taking. Yes I know I’m not a super-model, but I want to inspire other older women to be the best they can be.?

29. Gina says

Hello. I’m 25 years old. Born in Puerto Rico! Allot of people find me attractive even though I’m big and tall. So some asked me why don’t i model? Lol never thought of that but I do find myself very photogenic

1. […] modeling agencies are looking for plus size models who are between 5’9” and 6’0” and wear a size 10/12 to […]

2. […] the editor for PLUS Model Magazine, I’m in constant contact with modeling agencies, brands and designers and know what they are looking for in plus size models. As plus size fashion […]