Plus size swim skirt is ruched for an athletic and feminine touch. It looks cute, but it’s sporty too. Made for the water it’s quick drying light weight fabric keeps you sun safe and comfortable. Attached pants have light compression and provide extra coverage.
More in Fashion
- Target Partners with ‘Who What Wear’ To Launch New Fashion Line
Target is known for their designer collaborations but their latest announcement has us excited because it shows that the mass retailer...October 13, 2015
- Designer Anna Scholz is Having a Sample Sale – up to 90% off!
Plus size fashion designer Anna Scholz, who is regarded as the designer of “curvaceous couture”, is known for being fearless in...October 13, 2015
- Your 2015 Shopping Guide For That Perfect Plus Size Halloween Costume
It’s that time of the year again where many of us are shopping for a plus size Halloween costume. We want to...October 13, 2015
- Sponsored Plus Size Fashion Trend of The Day: Illusion Swimsuit From Always For Me
We may be in the fall season with the weather getting brisk but swimsuits are still on our minds, especially which...October 13, 2015
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Kellie Printed Navy Shirt Dress From Living Doll LA
This printed shirt dress from Living Doll Los Angeles embodies this season’s popular boho chic trend in a pretty, feminine way....October 13, 2015
- 7 Must-Have Chic Sweaters For Fall
A staple item of fall is the sweater. Sweaters usually mean warm and cozy and are not always synonymous with the...October 12, 2015