Introducing the Queen Grace Signature Spring Collection. The April Dress in Purple Rain. This ultra modern, Pucci-esque style dress, with it’s tabbed, ruched sleeves, deep v-neckline, wrap-a-round empire waist style, is full length and daring you to wear every day, everywhere! Completely adjustable with a soft draped layering that compliments every figure.
More in Fashion
- Rachel Roy’s New Plus Size Line To Launch Next Week
Designer Rachel Roy announced via WWD in December 2015 that she would be launching a new plus size clothing line as part...February 5, 2016
- The Otis Collection For Lane Bryant Has Arrived… What Do You Think?
We reported last week that plus size fashion retailer Lane Bryant announced their partnership with students from Otis College of Art and...February 5, 2016
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Denim Asymmetrical Skater Dress From Avenue
This Denim Asymmetrical Skater Dress from Avenue is a fantastic combination of classic denim and the on-trend and popular skater dress silhouette...February 5, 2016
- Sponsored Plus Size Fashion Trend of The Day: Victoria Dress From City Chic
Chic, luxurious and truly high fashion, the Victoria Dress from City Chic is perfect for any event you have coming up...February 5, 2016
- Our Weekly Top 5 Plus Size Fashion Steals Under $50
We all love good plus size fashion steals, especially when it’s fabulous clothing pieces that are sure to make an excellent...February 4, 2016
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Marlett Oversized Coat From Universal Standard
This Marlett Oversized Coat from Universal Standard is effortless chic. The on-trend oversized fit and its exquisite Peruvian alpaca wool fabric makes...February 4, 2016