Sporty, fun skorts are a great choice for fitness, sports, water activities, and swimming. Dual purpose skorts can go where bikinis can’t. No need to go swimming, change, and then go out for lunch…you can do that in HydroChic skorts without changing. Our Ultra line of skorts are going to be on regular rotation for all your sport and physical fitness activities, and shopping! This isn’t your average skort though, it’s made from our Ultra material: 100% Chlorine resistant, UPF 50+ sun protection, fabric that keeps its shape, quick drying, light weight, easy to care for, and comes with hidden attached shorts that help shape your thighs for a smoother look. Mix and match with many of our tops.
More in Fashion
- PLUS Model Magazine News: The Holiday 2015 Issue is Here!
Our Annual Holiday Issue has arrived, where we have double covers, featuring the beautiful Kristen Madison, signed to Dorothy Combs Models. This issue is...December 1, 2015
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Nautica Reversible Packable Puffer Coat at Macy’s
Switch up your style — even on the go — in Nautica’s reversible AND packable plus size puffer coat at Macy’s! It’s the...December 1, 2015
- Sponsored Plus Size Fashion Trend of The Day: Metallic Zip Marilyn Sweater From Ashley Stewart
Dress it up or dress it down, this sleek Metallic Zip Marilyn Sweater from Ashley Stewart brings the heat! Has zip...December 1, 2015
- Cyber Monday 2015 Sales and Deals: Clothing, Accessories & More!
(UPDATED 2:47PM ET) We have compiled a list of sales and deals that we hope will help you in getting the...November 30, 2015
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: The “Joan” Velvet Gown From Courtney Noelle
Make an entrance in this off-the-shoulder floor length velvet gown with two thigh-high side splits. The “Joan” Velvet Gown from Courtney Noelle...November 30, 2015
- Sponsored Plus Size Fashion Trend of The Day: “Get Spotted” Polka Dot Party Dress From Sydney’s Closet
Girls just want to have fun in the “Spot On” chiffon polka dot dress from Sydney’s Closet. The deep green and polka...November 30, 2015