Plus Size Rash Guard (3/4 Sleeve) gives you coverage and comfort. The material used in the rash guard is light weight, quick drying, and sun protective. It won’t bog you down in the water and will keep you sun safe wherever you go. Mix and match the top with our skirts, shorts, skorts, or pants to make a cute comfortable outfit.
More in Fashion
- Plus Fashion Find: Eloquii Studio Embroidered Dress
As seen in Glamour Magazine! Boasting boho-chic embroidery and a flattering cinched waist, this Studio Embroidered Dress from Eloquii earns its spot amongst...July 1, 2016
- PMM News: Our 10th Anniversary Issue is Here!
Our July 2016 issue has gone live and it’s our 10th Anniversary Issue! We’re celebrating 10 years in virtual print as the #1 virtual...June 30, 2016
- 3 Ways To Wear 3 Stylish, Versatile Tops This Summer
Summer is the season of fun, where we are either heading to the beach or pool, having picnics in the park,...June 30, 2016
- Our Weekly Top 5 Plus Size Fashion Steals Under $50
We all love good plus size fashion steals, especially when it’s fabulous clothing pieces that are sure to make an excellent...June 30, 2016
- Sponsored Plus Size Fashion Trend of The Day: Diamond Crochet Tunic From Always For Me
This Diamond Crochet Tunic from Always For Me is perfect for the curvy girl who wants a versatile cover up that works...June 30, 2016
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Striped Ribbed Off Shoulder Top From Torrid
A top worth saying “oui” to! Très Parisian, this light blue and white Striped Ribbed Off Shoulder Top from Torrid is...June 30, 2016