Connect
To Top

Curvy Closets Plus Size Fashion Showcase is STILL Seeking Models Sizes 12 – 24! One more casting left!

CurvyClosetsCastingCall

ONE CASTING LEFT!

Curvy Closets is seeking models sizes 12 – 24 for their October 12th Pretty in Pink charity fashion show and gala benefiting Hairless 4 Her Awareness. Castings will occur at BellaNOR Boutique, located at 7117 Germantown Avenue in Philadelphia from 1 – 4 pm on Saturday, September 14th.

IMPORTANT DETAILS: Please wear form fitting clothing and bring heels 3 inches or higher. Bring a comp card or headshot and full body shot for us to keep.

Click here for more details on the Curvy Closets official website.

To purchase tickets to the October 12th Pretty in Pink Charity Fashion Show and Gala, click here.

To follow Curvy Closets on Facebook, click here.

To follow Curvy Closets on Twitter, click here.

On instagram @CurvyClosets

8 Comments

1. Kaye

October 14, 2013 at 7:18 pm

i wanna be a plus size model

2. ligia jacob

February 25, 2014 at 1:59 pm

QUERO APRESENTAR MINHA AMIGA AO MUNDO ATRAVES DE VOCES.

ELA É LINDA E TODOS SE ENCANTARAM COM ELA.

AGUARDO RESPOSTA

LIGIA JACOB

3. joshea

April 22, 2014 at 7:55 am

Is it Aug 18, 2014 a Monday. I want to attend and want the correct dates. Thank you

4. Marcy Cruz, Blog Editor

April 22, 2014 at 9:58 am

Hi Joshea,

Yes, August 18, 2014 is a Monday. But this particular event already took place last year in October. Which event are you referring to?

Thanks,
    Marcy

5. latawanza robinson

June 1, 2015 at 8:35 am

When is the next event? I would like to attend.

6. Genien Nichole Galiano

October 21, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Hello,

Hello ,
    I love your work, and the beautiful support you give to Curvy Plus size Models. I would like to be a part of that. I am a Plus Model myself, and believe I can bring some diversity to your company. I want to be a part of something great and beautiful. I believe that is the definition of your company. Below is a link to check out some of my work and if interested you can contact at the above email.
    Thank you and keep up the awesome job!
    Genien Galiano

7. Paige

December 7, 2015 at 11:04 am

I want to become a model. I don’t know how though. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time. my cousin is a model and she’s always told me to try and be one. I am really big for my age but I want to embrace it. someone help me.

8. mary j champion

March 29, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Hello my name is Mary Champion I’ve been a plus size model for awhile but I do not have an agent. I would love to model for your company,please contact me so I can send off my portfolio.