Our August 2014 issue has arrived and it is our annual denim issue!
We are so excited that not only is this issue brought to you by City Chic but we are also celebrating real women in this special issue. There’s 150+ pages of so many wonderful articles, interviews and editorials that are all about denim (of course!), beauty, in-depth interviews and inspiration as well as the first installment of our Real Women / Real Model series (pgs 107 – 114)
The new series will feature PMM readers in special inspirational fashion editorials, because we want to inspire you to celebrate your size and be comfortable in your skin.
Australian curvy plus size model Courtney Maxwell, the international face of City Chic, is on the cover. You can get to know Courtney in her exclusive interview with PMM Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones, on pages 93 – 98.
Here’s some of the other great stuff you can find in our latest issue:
- Real Curves, Real Denim fashion editorial, an 8-page fashion editorial showcasing PMM readers rocking the latest denim trends in sizes 14 – 24. Photography by Luke Jones and styling by our PMM Shopping & Style Editor Alissa Wilson. (pages 107-114)
- Splurge or Steal fashion feature all about getting the season’s on-trend looks on a budget or as a splurge. (pages 83-84)
- Beauty Editor Tara Taylor talks about teen beauty products just in time for Back to School shopping in this month’s installment of Tara’s Beauty Tips. (pages 43-44)
- Back to School Style by our Shopping & Style Editor Alissa Wilson. (pages 59-62)
- 15 plus size retailers offering size 24+ denim by PMM Blog Editor Marcy Cruz. (pages 77-78)
- Curing The Denim Dilemma by PMM fashion contributor Monique Frausto. (pages 63-66)
- Denim from A to Z by PMM Executive Fashion Director Reah Norman. (pages 67-76)
- Our PMM Health & Wellness Editor Yve Edmond talks positive thinking this month in her column. (pages 131-136)
- Blog Style with Parker Simmons of Everyday Runway by Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones. (pgs 79-82)
- Our Modeling 101 column is back! This month, Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones answers questions readers submitted via Instagram. (pages 139-142)
And we always want to hear from you and what you think. So please leave us a comment below or on our Facebook page, on Twitter or Instagram and let us know what you think of the latest issue. Happy reading!