- Modeling 101: Should I Give Up Trying to Be a Plus Model?
Sarah asks: I went to an agency and they told me that if I cut my hair, lost 15 pounds and...September 27, 2016
- Meet Our September 2016 Cover Models Marjorie & Meara
Marjorie & Meara, Winners of the everyBODY Model Search! Earlier this year, PLUS Model Magazine joined forces with designer Marla Wynne,...September 25, 2016
- From The Editor’s Desk: Celebrating Diversity
When designer Marla Wynne approached me about creating a model search that would include both missy and plus sizes, I had...September 25, 2016
- Big & Tall Men Style: Designer Troy Adkins Debuts Volare at NYFW
Too often, big and tall men’s fashion is limited to traditional designs and patterns. It’s as if designers use the same...September 19, 2016
- 5 Things You Don’t Want To Miss In The Latest Issue
Have you checked out our latest issue yet? It’s our BIG Fall Fashion issue, where our two winners from our everyBODY Model...September 18, 2016
- Modeling 101 – How Often Can I Submit to an Agency?
Dana asks: How often can I submit to an agency and should I be using professional images or snap shots? This...September 14, 2016
- Modeling 101: Am I Too Old to Start Modeling?
Francine asks: Am I too old to start a modeling career, I just turned 26? Generally speaking, most agencies like to...September 7, 2016
- Model Behavior with Sharon Quinn – Guest: Brandon Coates
In this episode, former Head Designer and Creative Director of Monif C. Plus Sizes, Brandon Blue Coates talks about his love...September 6, 2016
- Meet Our September 2016 Spotlight Plus Model of The Month…
Meet our Spotlight Model, Elizabeth Pavalon… Name: Elizabeth Pavalon Resides In: Chicago, IL Height/Size: 5’11”, Size 12/14 Online portfolio Favorite quote: “In a society...September 5, 2016