Swiss Skin Care was developed by renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Howard Bellin along with a team of scientists directed by a world-famous cosmetic bio-chemist. Dr. H. Bellin Swiss Skin Care’s patented Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream dramatically reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
Women, no matter what their size, often suffer from stretch marks and scaring. After I had my daughter, and laid eyes on a new area of stretch marks I did not have before, and went public with it, people have sent me all sorts of meds, creams and home remedies. Models are often shy about the clothing they wear on shoots because of the stretch marks on their arms,chest and hip area. While stretch marks cannot be erased, their appearance can be reduced.
Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream contains Swiss Edelweiss (a widely known, but rare flower grown only above 6,000 feet in the Swiss Alps) to stimulate cell regeneration in combination with a blend of powerful polypeptides and other key ingredients to improve the appearance of broken skin and scars. It also uses a time release mechanism to keep the skin hydrated 24-hours a day.
- A significant decrease of the color and the number of stretch marks
- A significant decrease of the length and width of the stretch marks
- The stretch marks were significantly clearer and less red and blended with the surrounding skin color
- The skin prints analysis showed a clear and significant improvement of the skin parameters
- The cutaneous safety of the product, evaluated under dermatological control, is considered to be excellent
Today Dr. H Bellin is giving away one Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream.
If you would like to win the Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream simply tell us your story, and why reducing the appearance of stretch marks would be important to you.
Deadline December 2oth.