OneStopPlus.com®, a division of Redcats USA and the world’s first and largest online shopping mall for plus-size women is launching a Plus-Size Halloween Costume Contest, a nationwide contest for teens and adults to win a $100 Halloween Costume and a $250 OneStopPlus.com®e-gift certificate.
· OneStopPlus.com® will be partnering with costume e-tailer Plus Size Lingerie Boutique, a division of CostumeSuperCenter, Inc. to provide trick-or-treaters across the U.S. with an easy and engaging way to begin celebrating the festive holiday.
· From September 10, 2012 through September 30, 2012, plus-size consumers are encouraged to upload a picture of themselves via Facebook in their most original Halloween costume and share why they believe they should win a new costume.
· The Grand Prize winner will receive a Halloween costume of his/her choice valued at up to $100, as well as a $250 OneStopPlus.com e-gift certificate. Four runners-up will also receive a Halloween costume of their choice, valued at up to $100.
· Consumers will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite original costume from October 1, 2012 through October 7, 2012, by submitting their vote on OneStopPlus.com’s Facebook page. The winner will be announced on October 12, 2012.
· In order to be considered in the Halloween Costume Contest, all entries must include the following information:
Brief paragraph as to why you deserve to win a new Halloween costume
City and State
· The contest is available to U.S. residents only. To enter OneStopPlus.com’s® Plus-Size Halloween Costume Contest, please visit OneStopPlus.com® on Facebook. Check out the September 2012 Issue of PLUS Model Magazine