PLUS Model Magazine News: Our Luxe Issue Is Here!
Our November 2014 issue has arrived and it is our annual Luxe issue!
This issue is brought to you by Marina Rinaldi, a high-fashion ready-to-wear plus size women’s clothing brand. There’s over 140 pages of so many wonderful articles, interviews and editorials that talk to luxe fashion, inspiration, modeling tips, beauty, in-depth interviews as well as a sneak peek fashion editorial from Fashion to Figure.
Plus size model Marina Bulatkina (www.marinabulatkina.com), who is signed to Muse Models, is on the cover. Marina is featured in the 12-page fall fashion exclusive editorial showcasing looks from brand Marina Rinaldi, shot by renowned photographer Rafael Clemente and styled by celebrity stylist Susan Moses. (pgs 75-86). You can also get to know Marina in her exclusive interview with PMM Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones, on pages 87 – 91.
Here’s some of the other great stuff you can find in our latest issue:
- “Luxe for Less”, a 14-page fashion editorial featuring plus size model Stephanie Albanese, who is signed to Dorothy Combs Models. Photography by Luke Jones. (pages 93-106)
- “Luxe Style”, an exclusive 14-page fashion editorial, featuring luxe looks from plus size fashion retailer Fashion to Figure. (pages 111-124)
- Beauty Editor Tara Taylor talks about skin care on a budget in this month’s installment of Tara’s Beauty Tips. (pages 41-42)
- Plus size model Barrett of True Model Management shares her Top 5 Beauty Favs. (pages 45-46)
- Luxe for Less: Every Piece Under $125 by our Shopping & Style Editor Alissa Wilson. (pages 55-58)
- The Luxe List: 10 Must Have Pieces by PMM fashion contributor Danielle Melnyczenko. (pages 59-60)
- The Fall Style Guide: 20 Must-have Trends & Styles by PMM Executive Fashion Director Reah Norman. (pages 61-62)
- In this month’s Modeling 101 column, Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones answers questions readers submitted via Instagram. (pages 127-131)
- To see all of these articles, interviews, editorials and more, check out the November 2014 issue of PLUS Model Magazine by clicking here.
And we always want to hear from you and what you think. So please leave us a comment below or on our Facebook page, on Twitter or Instagram and let us know what you think of the latest issue. Happy reading!