Some designers such as ASK Fashion, Serita Bell and Eyani Couture returned to the FFF Week runway and then we saw some newcomers to the showcase that held their own, proving that they have earned their reputations as some of the hottest designers in the plus size fashion industry.
Just as it did last year, the showcase wasn’t just about the fashion but the models wearing them on the runway. This year’s roster of models cast in the showcases exuded such confidence that the audience couldn’t help but cheer loudly and walk out of the show, feeling inspired and excited for plus size fashion yet again.
The designers who were a part of the Indie Designer Showcase were:
- Just Curves – http://justcurves.net/
- Hannah Caroline Couture by Hannah Olson – http://www.hccdesign.co/
- ASK Fashion by Amanda Koker – http://www.askfashion.co
- Serita Bell by Cassandra Smith – http://www.serita-bell.com/
- Soulevant Lingerie – http://www.soulevant.com/
- Sue Rock Originals – https://www.etsy.com/shop/SueRockOriginals
- Curves Make a Woman by Bobbi Harris – http://www.curvesmakeawoman.com/
- Boots by Pamela – http://www.bootsbypamela.com/
- Tia Lyn Lingerie – http://www.tialyn.com/
- I’me by Jeannetta Thomas – http://www.imebyjthomas.com/
- Eyani Couture – http://www.eyanicouture.weebly.com/
- Tru Diva Designs – http://www.trudiva.com/
- Tropiflora by Misty Belvidere – http://www.mistybelvidere.com/
The major highlight of the evening was when FFF Week Creator & Executive Producer Gwen Devoe strutted her stuff down the runway closing the show for Tru Diva Designs.