The FFF Week Runway Was on Fire at The Retailers/Boutiques Fashion Showcase & Industry Awards Ceremony
Full Figured Fashion Week ended the week with their Retailers/Boutiques Fashion Showcase and Industry Awards Ceremony on Saturday, June 20, 2015. And like it’s Indie Designer Fashion Showcase the night before, it was a sold out event that brought the house down.
Premier sponsor Fit for Me Fruit Of The Loom sent models down the runway in their new and improved underwear, showing that basic underwear can be functional and sexy. Canadian boutique Your Big Sister’s Closet, Thiq Boutique, fullbeauty, Ashley Stewart and others also unveiled their hottest and latest collections on the runway.
Curvy girl group The Glamz performed on the runway as well, adding to the excitement and energy of the show.
FFF Week’s Face of 2015 Revèe Lamar interviewed attendees on the red carpet as they posed for photos and mingled.
The retailers and boutiques who were a part of the Retailers/Boutiques Designer Showcase were:
- Fit For Me by Fruit of The Loom – http://shop.fruit.com
- Your Big Sister’s Closet – http://www.yourbigsisterscloset.com/
- The Thiq Boutique – http://www.thethiqboutique.com/
- The E.G.O. Boutique – http://www.theegoboutique.com/
- Curve Culture Boutique – http://www.curvecultureboutique.com/
- Ashley Stewart – http://www.ashleystewart.com/
- MarlaWynne – http://marlawynne.com/
- Fashion Addiction by Dr. Dannie – http://addictions-store.com/
- Sydney’s Closet – https://www.sydneyscloset.com/
- Christopher & Banks | CJ Banks – http://www.christopherandbanks.com/
- QURVII – http://www.qurvii.com/
- Extra Touch – http://platformmediany.com/
To see ALL the images from FFF Week’s Retailers/Boutiques Fashion Showcase and Industry Awards, click here.