The classes have been successful and have proven to be a valuable resource for those wanting to pursue a career in modeling, including panels of industry leaders also offering their expertise and knowledge to attendees.
Specialized classes within the boot camp include Liris’ “master class” in modeling and her “Perfection in Posing: Lessons in Vogue” workshop.
Liris recently announced that her next “Master Class” will be taking place in New York City next month. Do you want to learn how to get started in the modeling industry? How do you find an agency? How do you prepare for test shoots and jobs, as well as hair, makeup and styling? Then this 1-day class is perfect for you.
As always, there will be a panel discussion with industry experts and special guests. The panelists already confirmed are:
- Our own Editor-in-Chief Madeline Figueroa Jones of PLUS Model Magazine
- “The Original Runway Diva” Sharon Quinn, who is currently Full Figured Fashion Week’s Casting Director and is the Executive Producer/TV Host of Model Behavior
- Renowned Photographer Jose Pagãn
- Celebrity Hair Stylist Yancey Edwards
- Celebrity Makeup Artist Christopher Michael
- Health & Fitness Expert Charity Lynette, who’s also the CEO/Owner of Curvy Chick Fitness
When: Saturday, April 2, 2016
Where: Punto Space, 325 West 38th Street (Between 8th and 9th Avenues), New York City
Time: 10am – 4pm
Price: $150 EARLY BIRD PRICE before March 25th, $200 after.
There is no height, age or size requirement to attend.