Our April 2016 issue has gone live and it’s our “Shop ‘Til You Drop” Issue, featuring double covers with the beautiful Melanie Innis (Dorothy Combs Models) and Tia Provost (Bella Management Curve) front and center.
This issue is all about having fun with spring fashion, shopping, inspiration and as always, invaluable information about plus size modeling.
Both cover models spoke with PMM Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones in exclusive interviews where they both offer their stories on how their careers began and their advice to aspiring models. Melanie’s interview can be found here and Tia’s here.
Our cover models are also featured in the 10-page Fun Fashion spring editorial that is all about key trends of the season to have fun with and wear what you love (pgs 62-71).
Here’s some of the must-read articles you’ll find in our April 2016 Issue:
- Maddy’s (must have) White Picks: Spring into style with white-on-white. (pages 44-47)
- Cold Shoulder Styles in sizes up to 6X by PMM Blog Editor Marcy Cruz featuring cold shoulder looks from Catherines, Avenue, eShakti, Torrid, Eloquii and more. (pages 50-55)
- Associate Beauty Editor Marianne Meissner offers her Blush Beauty Guide for Spring in this month’s Marianne’s Beauty Tips column. (pages 34-36)
- Trend Focus: Spring Accessories by PMM Associate Style Editor Sarah Chiwaya. (pages 42-43).
- Spring Dress Guide: Top 10 Dress Trends of the Season by PMM Executive Fashion Director Reah Norman. (pages 38-41)
- Modeling 101 – Preparing for a Go-See. (pages 122-125).