Actress Rebel Wilson is the latest celebrity to enter the plus size fashion industry.
The actress is no stranger to the plus size fashion world. Aside from her own struggles to find stylish clothing in her size in Hollywood, Wilson also partnered with Torrid two years ago on a clothing line that was so successful, it yielded two collections with the plus size fashion retailer.
Here’s what we know about Rebel Wilson x Angels:
- The contemporary collection will be available in sizes 14-24.
- It will launch in July and be available online and in-store at Nordstrom, Dillards, Lord & Taylor, and Dia & Co.
- The Fall 2017 collection will include everyday essentials to versatile statement pieces. According to the press release, “at the core of the line is a range of denim essentials, many constructed with LYCRA® Beauty fabric, an innovative material that shapes and sculpts for an incredibly flattering look and feel.”
- The collection will also include an assortment of everyday staples with edge, from graphic tees and statement tops to suede moto jackets, varsity jackets and bombers. Other items include occasion dresses with eye-catching embellishments, flirty, feminine detailing and strong prints and palettes.
- The collection will have a bold attitude and fashion-forward aesthetic, which is inspired by Wilson, the muse of the line. Every piece is designed to celebrate the figure, not hide it, and give the wearer the confidence to be her own Rebel.
- Retail prices range from $49 to $298.
Wilson said in the press release:
“I know how hard it can be to find the cool, quality fashion I want to wear, even with the help of Hollywood stylists. I’m so proud to be creating this collection with The Mamiye Group, and to give gorgeous ladies everywhere amazing clothes that empower them to express their confidence and chic attitude.”
You can stay updated on the collection on Instagram at @rebelwilsonxangels or via the hashtag #GetYourRebelOn.
After the launch date, you will be able to see and purchase styles from the new collection at http://www.rebelwilsonxangels.com/.
Top image: Rebel Wilson / Instagram