Attention aspiring plus size models! Especially if you live in Mexico and surrounding areas…
The Curvy Fest, Cancun’s first body positive event celebrating plus size women, is currently holding a casting call in select cities in Mexico to find models that can slay the runway at the fashion show during the event.
The casting call tour will take place at the following dates and locations:
July 13 – Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico at Hotel Oasis Smart from 4pm to 7pm
July 14 – Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico at Aloft Guadalajara from 3pm to 6pm
July 15 – Mexico City at Hotel Fiesta Americana Reforma from 10am to 1pm
Do you have what it takes? Here’s what you need to know…
- Men and women can audition! You do not need to be signed to an agency to try out.
- You must wear a size 34 (14 US) and up.
- You must fill out an application prior to the casting call and bring it with you. You can find it here.
- You must also make an appointment to guarantee your spot at the casting call via Eventbrite here.
- You will need 2 recent photographs on hand at the casting call, one full body and one beauty image, that shows the qualities of your face and your best angle. Please note, the photographs you submit at the casting will not be returned.
- You may wear a shaper or undergarment to casting.
- Please bring comfortable heels that are at least 2.75 inches high (7 centimeters) that are closed toe and not stilettos.
Other important things to know:
If you’re selected as a model, you must be able to come to Cancun during September 28 – 30, 2018. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of the trip. The Curvy Fest does not assume responsibility for transfer and lodging.
Selected models will be paid and that rate will be discussed once models are selected.
You can learn more about The Curvy Fest here and buy your tickets here.
You can find out more about the casting call tour here.