Quick Plus Model Tips: What to wear and bring to an agency casting…
Sometimes you just need to know what you need to know… if you are new to plus modeling, these quick tips should help you prep for an agency casting.
#plusmodels #plussizemodels #plussizemodeling #howtobeaplussizemodel #plusmodelmag #celebratemysize
What to Wear… keep it simple:
- Denim jeans and a t-shirt
- Denim jeans, tank
- You can wear sneakers while you travel there but walk in with heels (pumps, or a strappy heel) – No wedges or block heels
- Clean makeup… a little concealer, mascara, lipgloss and light blush
- Do not walk in with heavy makeup and bright lipstick
- Simple and natural
- Don’t add glitter, clip in color extensions or wear a hat to the casting
- Natural nails are always best…. short to medium length
- If you do not have a portfolio bring a tablet with a few simple images – a headshot, a full body shot and maybe one shot of you where you are walking (action shot)
- If you don’t have a tablet, print the images in 8 X 10 and put them in a folder or portfolio
- Make sure that you have at least ONE printed image with you and put your information in the back – full name, height, dress size, email address
These quick plus model casting tips should help you to bring your ‘A’ game… now it is up to YOU to bring the confidence!
Best of Luck!