It’s hard to believe the year is almost over.
Have you stopped to look back? If so, I’m pretty sure you have seen significant changes in the plus size industry. Often times I speak to people who want to contribute to this positive trajectory and don’t know how and I wanted to take the time to address this question.
There’s a quote that says “When one of us wins, we all win.”
Believe it or not, this is very true. If you want to contribute to our industry and you don’t have a career in the fashion industry, here is how you can take part.
1) Follow your favorite models, brands, and influencers on social media and show them your support and share honest opinions.
2) Like, comment and share content that you want other people to know about.
3) When you see something you like, say something. For example: If you notice a brand using a model that is visibly plus, go to the brand’s social media and comment about it.
4) Support brands with your dollars and not just your comments.
5) Don’t be afraid to join the fun at events… the events are created for us, by us. Enjoy!
This month we will be chatting about pre-holiday fashion and featuring some very inspiring personalities that may be new to you.