+ Slay Plus Size Fashion, Beauty & Style
+ Plus-Size Models, Modeling and More
+ Body Confidence
+ Love Your Curvy Life!
With Valentine’s Day coming soon and all the chatter between singles and couples, I wanted to emphasize that the relationship you should be celebrating first is the one with yourself.
1) If you are not getting enough sleep, let’s commit to better sleeping habits.
2) Begin meditating in a class or via an app like CALM or Headspace
3) Spend some time outdoors, get some fresh air. It’s hard to do when the temperatures is very cold but maybe going to the gym or taking a class is a way to get you out of the house and around people.
4) Get rid of anything in your life that is not positive for your life. This means people too!
5) Get out of your comfort zone more often and take chances.
6) Write down a list of things you want to accomplish and put it up on your wall. Start working towards accomplishing these goals.
7) Begin a gratitude journal. Sometimes we forget the blessings in our life and we need a little reminder.
8) Treat yourself once in a while, maybe it’s a manicure or a trip. No matter what it is, do something for yourself.
9) Practice looking at the positive things in life and surround yourself with people who do the same.
10) Look in the mirror every day and say something positive about yourself. Remember you are your biggest cheerleader and if you don’t believe in yourself you give no one else a reason either.