Sarah Sapora wants everyone to let go to let love.
The public speaker, Kundalini yoga teacher and self-love advocate is the creator of LIFELOVE LIVE, a size-inclusive personal growth event that she lovingly refers to as “the greatest self-love party ever“.
And the event will be coming to New York City on September 27-29th!
The three-day event will feature the following:
- A S’mores at Sunset mixer that includes a s’mores bar and wine from Union Wine Company.
- Body-friendly Kundalini yoga and sound bath, taught by Kjord Davis
- An in-depth workshop with Vienna Pharaon, Mindful MFT, about how to understand what it means to “surrender and let go” in our daily life and how we can start creating change.
- Inspirational talks, small-group work, dance breaks, and community
- Sadhana meditation
- Self-Love Beyond the Filter panel discussion featuring Kenzie Brenna, Natalie Hage, and Ty Alexander
- Keynote speaker body liberation coach and author Jes Baker discussing how to get from fear to empowerment.
Where: The Hamilton, 120 Hamilton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Tickets to LIFELOVE are $499 for the whole weekend and includes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday sessions, lunch and snacks, an exclusive LIFELOVE yoga mat, and more!
They are currently running a special 2-for-1 ticket promo. Must purchase two tickets to receive promotional price; discount automatically applied at checkout. You can buy tickets here.