PLUS Model Magazine and Dorothy Combs Search For The Next Plus-Size Supermodel

PLUS Model Magazine and the number one plus-size boutique agency, Dorothy Combs Models team up to find the next plus-size supermodel.

Three winners will be chosen but only one will receive the opportunity of a lifetime!

Top Prize Winner Enjoys:

– 1 Year commitment to work with Dorothy Combs Models

– Paid Trip to NYC

– Test with Lucaspictures and a seasoned model on set during the test

– Spread in PLUS Model Magazine

– A special surprise we will be announcing Jan 2012

2nd Prize Winner Enjoys:

– Opportunity to shoot with PLUS Model Magazine

– PLUS Model Magazine special feature

– Gift Certificate worth $150

3rd Prize Winner Enjoys:

– Gift Certificate for $100

Contest date is December 1, 2011 through January 31, 2012

How to Enter:

1) You must be at least 18 years old to enter

2) No purchase necessary to enter

3) Email a head shot and one full body shot (head to toe) to pmmmodelsearch@gmail.com along with your true height, dress size and contact information.

*There is NO FEE to enter

Photos:

Pictures must be clear and recent. The pictures should show you with natural makeup and simple attire, so we can see your shape (for example jeans and tank top or fitted top).

Restrictions:

*You must be in the United States. Expenses include airfare and hotel within the United States only. Meals and local transportation are not included. More details to follow, be sure to check back for more information.

Comments

1. Gabriela says

Hello, I just wanted to know when are u going to publish the winners of this contest and where? Thank you, Gaby

2. Serwa Collins says

This is when not having an agent could be a blessing in disguise!!! I have already submitted my entry! Now,I’m patiently awaiting & praying! Also, when will the winners be chosen? Happy New Years Everyone!!!

3. Siobhan Williams says

Hi, can I enter if I am from and living in the Uk. I can relocate to the U.S.A. if chosen.
    thanks

4. Heather says

Is this 5’7″ and up? Or will I have a chance, being 5’3″? I would love to enter, but I know that generally the ideal model is above 5’7″

5. Aimee Scalf says

If you send in an entry – will you recieve a confirmation notice? if so how long after should you expect it? Thank you for answering.

6. shantiqua williams says

no one understands how much i want to win this model search. I have been waiting for the day for someone to give us plus size women a chance. I been to so many different modeling agencies waiting for a chance to give my all but most of them were scams or just wanted skinny models. Its had to find a modeling agencie that just wants plus size women. If i win this it will be a DREAM COME TRUE!!!