Not sure how the weather is fairing in your neck of the woods… but for many of the PMM staffers, the weather is cold, snowy, icy and fierce! And what better past-time then shopping online for something warm… and today’s pick, wide-calf boots!
For those that have not shopped online before for boots, one of our favorite ‘go-to’ sites for selection AND education is widewidths.com. The owner, Anna, has done a brilliant job of stocking ‘must-have’ timeless styles, as well as the season’s hottest finds… all for curvy girls! Widewidths.com has an expertise in hard-to-fit women’s wide-calf boots in calf size to 24 inches, in size up to 13WW.
Navigating the site…
- The first place to start on the site is the: How to Choose the Correct Wide Calf Boot Size. This will get you up-to-speed with everything you need to know about wide-calf fit, as well as how your height factors into the equation.
- The second place is the sale rack (just because we all like a good sale
And just for a little inspiration, here are a few of this season’s PMM favorites…
- Kate is a classic and versatile women’s Super Wide Calf™ dress or casual boot with 2″ heel and approx. 15″ shaft height CLICK TO VIEW
- Sexy, sleek and very chic Ros Hommerson Extra Wide Calf knee high dress boot with 3″ heel and 15″ shaft height CLICK TO VIEW
- Brandi Extra Wide Calf knee high vegan riding boots by David Tate will compliment any fall wardrobe with their motorcycle inspired looks CLICK TO VIEW
- Wide Calf women’s knee high motorcycle inspired boot with scrunchy shaft and decorative buckles at the top of the shaft and ankle CLICK TO VIEW
All styles available online at Widewidths.com