PLUS Model Magazine News: Our Love Your Body 2014 Issue Is Here!
Our October 2014 issue has arrived and it is our annual Love Your Body issue!
There’s over 190 pages of so many wonderful articles, interviews and editorials that are all about loving and celebrating your body, empowerment, inspiration, beauty, in-depth interviews as well as the second installment of our Real Women / Real Model series (pgs 101 – 118)
Plus size model Fluvia Lacerda, who is signed to Dorothy Combs Models, is on the cover. Fluvia is featured in our “The Body Beautiful” fashion editorial, shot by renowned photographer Rafael Clemente and styled by PMM Executive Fashion Director Reah Norman and stylist Steffany Allen. (pgs 91-100)
Here’s some of the other great stuff you can find in our latest issue:
- “Natural Beauty”, a 10-page fashion editorial featuring Australian plus size model Tia Provost, who is signed to BGM Models. Photography by Fabrizio Lipari. (pages 101-110)
- “Love Instincts” fashion editorial, an 14-page editorial all about lingerie, featuring plus size models Jakaliene Rivera, Jewels Hay and Naimah Terry, all signed to True Model Management. Photography by Jeff Fasano and styling by Kristen Turner. (pages 147-160)
- Beauty Editor Tara Taylor talks about the latest fall fragrances in this month’s installment of Tara’s Beauty Tips. (pages 45-46)
- Plus size model Jackie of BGM Models shares her Top 5 Beauty Favs. (pages 47-48)
- 4 Ways To Update Your Wardrobe by our Shopping & Style Editor Alissa Wilson. (pages 55-56)
- Fall’s Best Lingerie Trends by PMM fashion contributor Monique Frausto. (pages 59-62)
- Dare to Bare: Highlight Your Best Assets by PMM Executive Fashion Director Reah Norman. (pages 65-68)
- In this month’s Modeling 101 column, Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones answers questions readers submitted via Instagram. (pages 173-178)
- To see all of these articles, interviews, editorials and more, check out the October 2014 issue of PLUS Model Magazine by clicking here.
And we always want to hear from you and what you think. So please leave us a comment below or on our Facebook page, on Twitter or Instagram and let us know what you think of the latest issue. Happy reading!