Full Figured Fashion Week is kicking off its 10th year with a new twist to their annual Face of FFF Week competition.
This year, the epic fashion event known as the “Oscars of Plus” will be accepting submissions from not only women but men too! Yes!
You don’t have to be a runway slayer to be a part of FFF Week and this competition is proof of that.
So calling all curvy/plus women and big/tall men… if you’re confident, speak well and are a natural in front of the camera, this opportunity is for you!
If you’re at least 18 years old, live within the U.S. or Canada and wear a dress size 14 and above (women) or size 2XL and above (men), get your submissions ready!
The spokesperson winner will receive:
- Two round-trip airline tickets to NYC (one for winner and a guest; guest must depart from the same city on the same day) and ground transportation to and from the airport.
- Hotel accommodations for two nights (June 22 and June 23)
- VIP, all-access passes to all public FFFWeek® events
- An opportunity to host ALL red carpet VIP receptions.
- Photograph, video, and bio will be placed on the event’s website for 6 months
- A photograph will be placed on marketing and media items for the event.
Contest closes at midnight (ET) on Friday, March 23rd, 2018.
The winner will be publicly announced on the FFF Week website on Monday, April 2, 2018.
For more details, submission guidelines and tips from last year’s Face of FFF Week Mallory B. Richardson, click here. Good luck!