Summer is here and the temperatures are HOT! and plus size bikinis are even HOTTER!
If you are new to wearing plus size bikinis you are in luck we have tips for you before clicking “add to cart”.
1) Know your measurements so you can buy with confidence. Some brands offer tops in bra sizes and some don’t so knowing your measurements is key.
2) You can buy the top separately from the bottom! This is the best thing ever because those that wear a different size on top than on the bottom, have the option to order in different sizes.
3) Look for the return policy before purchasing just in case you need to change the size or return the entire purchase.
4) If you wear a larger size on top, try to find a bikini top that offers adjustable straps and either a nice strong back strap or underwire to keep you feeling supported while you wear it.
5) Quality over quantity… buy from a reputable brand that knows how to create swimwear for your curves. When a brand “fits” on a plus size fit model the fit is much better than brands that size up. Fast fashion brands are creating items based on size blocks and are most likely not using fit models.
Some of Our Favorite Plus Size Bikinis
Convertible Ring Detail Bikini Top Size 14 – 32 [SHOP]
High-Waisted Side Drape Bikini Bottom Size 14 – 32 [SHOP]