As women and activists we speak of change but how many of us are actually taking the necessary steps to create the change we want to see take place? Over 5 years ago Madeline Figueroa Jones and Plus Model Magazine created an avenue to give plus size women a much needed voice and a magazine that women could relate to. Known for edgy editorials, introducing readers to new plus friendly designers and shining a spotlight on working plus size models, PMM is the #1 fashion & modeling magazine for plus size women. If you had any doubt of how much power is in Plus, that doubt was put to rest after an editorial featured in the January 2012 issue of PMM was publicized and discussed throughout the world.
More in Body
- Join Us in The #healthyatanysize #getmoving2015 Holiday Challenge!
This holiday season, plus size model Mel Parrish is spearheading a movement that we can definitely get behind and support. The...November 28, 2015
- Jewelry Designer Sally Waite On Having Cancer & How It Led To An Inspiring Purpose
Sally Waite is the woman who has turned a trying experience in her life into a beautiful inspiration to others. She...November 23, 2015
- DIVAbetic Takes Over Philadelphia With Its “Makeover Your Diabetes” Event
November is World Diabetes Awareness Month and we are honored to have Catherine Schuller, Image and Style Advisor for Divabetic, a...November 21, 2015
- PMM Inspiration: Meet Joanna Griffiths of Knix Wear… “Every Body Has a Story”
This month on PMM, we are celebrating ordinary women who are accomplishing extraordinary things. Joanna Griffiths is one of those women....November 18, 2015
- 5 Canadian Plus Size Bloggers Slaying The Fashion Game
Canada’s plus size blogging community continues to grow and has created this fabulous movement of women of all shapes and sizes,...November 13, 2015
- Curvy Girl Lingerie Debuts Sizzle Reel For Their New Reality TV Show
Plus size lingerie retailer Curvy Girl Lingerie and owner Chrystal Bougon continue to show the world that plus size women are sexy...November 4, 2015