- PMM Archives: Being Prepared On Set: Creating The Perfect Plus Size Model Bag Part III
Originally published January 2010 There will not always be a stylist, make-up artist, and hair stylist on set with you, specifically...How to Be a Plus ModelApril 6, 2012
- PMM Archives: Being Prepared On Set: Creating The Perfect Plus Size Model Bag Part II
Originally published January 2010 Plus size models always need to be prepared when going on set. There is no telling what...How to Be a Plus ModelApril 5, 2012
- PMM Archives: Being Prepared on Set: Creating the Perfect Plus Size Model Bag Part I
Originally Posted in January 2010 Issue of PLUS Model Magazine There is no better time than NOW to create new goals,...How to Be a Plus ModelApril 4, 2012
- PLUS Model Mag Exclusive- Introducing New Plus Size Label- Cult of California
I recently had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know Jen Wilder, plus size designer and creator of the brand...ArtsMarch 30, 2012
- PLUS Model Mag Exclusive- Introducing Plus Size Designer Ashley Nell Tipton
I recently had the opportunity to sit down and get to know up and coming plus size fashion designer, Ashley Nell...FashionFebruary 8, 2012
- Lane Bryant Unveils Their 2016 Swim Collection in An Amazing Way
- 10 Showstopping Sequin Dresses To Wear This Holiday Season
- 5 Holiday 2015 Lookbooks Worth Checking Out To Find That Perfect Look
- Modeling 101: How Do I Start Approaching Agencies For Representation?
- Plus Size Fashion Find of The Day: Roya High Low Dress From Monif C.
- Plus Size Fashion Sales and Deals For The Weekend of 11/20/15
- Here’s Some Great Pre-Black Friday Sales to Check Out Now
- Enter to Win The Vivica A. Fox Collection For Curvy Couture Contest!
- Sponsored Plus Size Fashion Trend of The Day: Lexington Lapel Coat In Hunter Green From Pop Up Plus
- DIVAbetic Takes Over Philadelphia With Its “Makeover Your Diabetes” Event