Our March 2015 issue has arrived and it is our Spring Fashion issue!
The beautiful Monique Robinson (signed to IPM Model Management) is on the cover, wearing Ashley Stewart. There’s 120 pages of so many wonderful articles, interviews and editorials that talk to the hottest Spring 2015 fashion, inspiration, modeling tips, beauty and more.
Our Real Women/Real Models series is back! This time, we partnered with plus size fashion retailer Always For Me to feature five plus size confident women in different shapes and sizes wearing new swimwear pieces from the brand and flaunting their curves. (pages 84-93)
This month, we also have our latest Woman of Style fashion editorial featuring five plus size fashion bloggers wearing the latest Spring trendy pieces from plus size retailer Ashley Stewart and offering their fashion tips for looking and feeling your best. (pages 50-56)
Here’s some of the other great stuff you can find in our latest issue:
- Runway Real Way: 7 Trends You Will Love to Incorporate In Your Closet – an 8-pg fashion editorial featuring plus size model Jakaliene Rivera of True Model Management. Photography by Luke Jones, styling by Steffany Allen. (pages 94-101)
- Ashley Stewart: Rising From The Ashes With a Visionary Leader: PMM Blog Editor Marcy Cruz offers an in-depth article talking to the rebirth of the brand and the man behind that rebirth, CEO James Rhee. (pages 58-67)
- Beauty Editor Tara Taylor talks about spring/summer makeup and hair trends for 2015 in this month’s installment of Tara’s Beauty Tips. (pages 34-39)
- 10 Looks To Wear in Spring 2015 by our Shopping & Style Editor Alissa Wilson. (pages 44-45)
- 10 Spring 2015 Bag Trends Under $150 by PMM fashion contributor J. Sheri Atwell. (pages 46-47)
- Spring to Life: 8 of the Season’s Best Colors, Prints & Textures by PMM Executive Fashion Director Reah Norman. (pages 48-49)
- In this month’s Modeling 101 column, Editor-in-Chief Madeline Jones answers questions readers submitted via Instagram. (pages 106-109)
- To see all of these articles, interviews, editorials and more, check out the March 2015 issue of PLUS Model Magazine by clicking here.
And we always want to hear from you and what you think. So please leave us a comment below or on our Facebook page, on Twitter or Instagram and let us know what you think of the latest issue. Happy reading!