What if you woke up and you…
- Believed in yourself (no matter what)?
- Refused to care what other people thought about you?
- Practiced self-love and self-care every day?
- Lived with confidence and certainty that today was going to be a good day?
- Did something that scared yourself every day?
- Promised to see the glass as half full?
- Refused to think or say something negative about yourself?
- Eliminated the negative and toxic people in your life?
- Worked on your passions every day?
- Focused on the solutions, not the problems of life?
- Asked for help when you needed it?
- Put yourself out there to get what you want?
What if you stopped living a life less worthy than you deserved? How different would today be?
What if you didn’t have to ask yourself these questions? What if the statements above were daily truths you lived by? How different would you feel today? Let’s discuss 6 easy ways to move away from asking yourself questions and started living this way:
1) Clarity is Everything
If you are brave enough to get clear with yourself on:
- What makes you happy
- What you want out of life
- What you want out of your career
- How you want to be loved
You are ready to live the way you want to.
2) Change Your Stinking Thinking
Humans have an uncanny way of focusing on being negative. Whether we are 5, 55 or 105 years old, negativity can take quite a hold of our minds and lives. It is our stinking thinking that holds back from making the change needed in our lives. If you want to make a change in your life, you must change your mindset!
3) Eliminate the Excuses
Someone once said, “Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won’t”. Who can argue with this logic?
4) Release Your Inner Power
Do you ever feel like you’re hiding who really are on the inside? Why? Like Jean Gray, it’s time to release your inner power. Life is too short not to be who you are in this world.
5) Speak Your Truth
Elizabeth Cady Stanton once said, “Truth is the only safe ground to stand on”. When you are honest with yourself and the world, you are fully liberated and empowered to move forward with life. This is how I live my life and why I started my podcast WokeNFree. If you are honest with yourself, when has deception ever served you well? Speak the truth!
6) Live in the Present
There is so much that goes on in our lives. We owe it to ourselves to remain in the present. The past is behind you and the future is constantly changed by the actions you take today. Don’t leave things for “one day”. Do what needs to be done today! Your future self will be deeply grateful.